Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That article says it’s hard to tell the boys from the girls on those plants
That's why ya grow 'em out 'till they show their balls, then ax 'em.

Got plenty of places to grow my weed, but the idea of growing that ugly beast right out in the open with no one the wiser just peaks my interest.
The buds themselves look pretty cool.

That's why ya grow 'em out 'till they show their balls, then ax 'em.

Got plenty of places to grow my weed, but the idea of growing that ugly beast right out in the open with no one the wiser just peaks my interest.
The buds themselves look pretty cool.
Me too. It could be my incognito plant in my herb garden

I moved the little freak show to a 1 gallon pot until I can determine if it's female. I also moved it outside, though it's in partial shade most of the day along with various cool weather flowers. It seems happy there, even grew a new set of fan leaves the first day it was out. Well, what passes for fan leaves on this thing.

fs03.jpg

fs04.jpg

It's a stunted plant. Shit happens sometimes.
Autos do that if you stress them.

Here is the last Early Miss I'm likely to grow. The goal was to get one to exceed the 2' height limit, and this one shot up to 30" not long after I put it outside and started treating it for mites every two days.

The leaves were pretty clean until the unseasonal heat we had last week stressed it out. I'm not too worried about it. It's about three weeks from harvest, and the buds are tiny compared to the GSC buds I just harvested.

em01.jpg

I moved the little freak show to a 1 gallon pot until I can determine if it's female. I also moved it outside, though it's in partial shade most of the day along with various cool weather flowers. It seems happy there, even grew a new set of fan leaves the first day it was out. Well, what passes for fan leaves on this thing.

View attachment 299232

View attachment 299233
That looks like my marigolds. Hiding out in plain sight gives me a chuckle. Even Mrs Fogey would be none the wiser..

Latest posts

Back