Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much?
fs07.jpg

That looks better. Like i said if its for Camo you dont need it. Now if its for bugs let me explain something to you. Its not the color of the flower or looks of the plant that keeps bugs away. Its the smell and taste. Fake flowers have no smell and they cant eatem.
Marigold leaves can do that all on its on just like the mosquito plant does. Dont need the flower for a Marigold plant to detour bugs.
The bug is not thinking" hey man thats one nasty looking plant and i dont like the looks of that yellow flower,, im out of here." 😂 😂 😂 Fking stoner,, i thought you were trying to hide it from prying eyes. 😁 Which by the way isn't necessary because it doesn't look like weed.;)

Last edited:
You may be right Sub. But h.ell if was worried about it, i would just grow marigolds around it and your covered for both bugs and camo.

I wasn't actually worried about it. I just found the silk flowers in a drawer and stuck them in the pot. I'm sure they won't fool any bugs, though I'm less sure about my neighbor : )

Latest posts

Back