Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't actually worried about it. I just found the silk flowers in a drawer and stuck them in the pot. I'm sure they won't fool any bugs, though I'm less sure about my neighbor : )
I hope you washed them first crash. Planting them with real marigolds is a great idea tho.

Growth has suddenly picked up. I was starting to think it was a runt. Maybe it just wants to protect its flower : )

fs08.jpg

Growth has suddenly picked up. I was starting to think it was a runt. Maybe it just wants to protect its flower : )

View attachment 300550
This plant is beautiful Crash. My two tiny seedlings are taking their sweet time to grow. They are in plain dirt I’m thinking about hitting them with some light nutes even tho I’ve never added nutes at this stage but I have always used preloaded soil to feed it till transplant.
22463391-7CE1-400B-B4AC-D84D84C5EB7D.jpeg

This plant is beautiful Crash. My two tiny seedlings are taking their sweet time to grow. They are in plain dirt I’m thinking about hitting them with some light nutes even tho I’ve never added nutes at this stage but I have always used preloaded soil to feed it till transplant.
View attachment 300552
Mine grew extremely slow at first. The Supafreak is doing the same thing. It's been in a riot plug for over a week and still looks like a bean sprout.

Mine grew extremely slow at first. The Supafreak is doing the same thing. It's been in a riot plug for over a week and still looks like a bean sprout.
Did you put any nutes on it so young? they are the slowest growing things Ever. Maybe I’m watching them to closely 😂
I do see the first two curly leaves on both seedlings tho so I have hope. They are in my veg tent too under 50% light. don’t know if that matters…

Did you put any nutes on it so young? they are the slowest growing things Ever. Maybe I’m watching them to closely 😂
I do see the first two curly leaves on both seedlings tho so I have hope. They are in my veg tent too under 50% light. don’t know if that matters…

No, no nutes until it started looking like a marigold plant. It was agonizingly slow, but at the time I thought I was just being impatient. It's growing faster now, but not as fast as I'm used to seeing.

Got a Vivosun 16" trimmer for father's day : ) Was about to chop my last Early Miss auto and test the trimmer, but while I was putting away some yard tools in the garage a cat door leaning against the wall fell over and sliced my foot.

Five stitches later I'm told to keep the foot elevated. I tried setting the trimmer on my stomach and turning the crank, but it was too awkward. I wasn't so worried about cutting myself as I was cutting myself and having to return to the the same place to tell the same doc that I sliced open my finger while laying on the couch following her orders...

Got a Vivosun 16" trimmer for father's day : ) Was about to chop my last Early Miss auto and test the trimmer, but while I was putting away some yard tools in the garage a cat door leaning against the wall fell over and sliced my foot.

Five stitches later I'm told to keep the foot elevated. I tried setting the trimmer on my stomach and turning the crank, but it was too awkward. I wasn't so worried about cutting myself as I was cutting myself and having to return to the the same place to tell the same doc that I sliced open my finger while laying on the couch following her orders...
So sorry to hear about your luck crash. Best wishes on a speedy recovery With that foot. I’m sure the weed can wait a bit longer.

So this is day 30 since I planted the seed. I had to add a support wire, since the stem is still so thin. Also removed the two lowest branches.

I think it's time to up pot, maybe to a 5 gal felt pot. And no more Happy Frog. I'm going to use MG Twice as Big and see what happens.

fs09.jpg

Latest posts

Back