Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turning into a fun morning. I just learned "someone" has cut the ends off every lead for every test device at our German facility. Also, all the power adapters are gone for those devices. Not hard to fix, but had I been the first to go over, I would probably have wasted a week just waiting for stuff to arrive.

I used to repair litho machinery in semiconductor fabs. One of our systems had reached end of life but the customer still used them. We ran out of replacement parts(per our contact, we had informed them this would happen if they did not provide funding to keep a stock of parts that commonly fail). So the customer would have their techs harvest parts. Nearly every part we would receive from the harvest program would arrive with the connectors cut off within inches of where the connectors were. Connectors, you know, the thing that is easy to disconnect as well as connect…

I used to repair litho machinery in semiconductor fabs. One of our systems had reached end of life but the customer still used them. We ran out of replacement parts(per our contact, we had informed them this would happen if they did not provide funding to keep a stock of parts that commonly fail). So the customer would have their techs harvest parts. Nearly every part we would receive from the harvest program would arrive with the connectors cut off within inches of where the connectors were. Connectors, you know, the thing that is easy to disconnect as well as connect…
I've witnessed quite a lot of that petty crap in my career.

Was about to up pot my two autos in early flower, but noticed some leaf damage on the THC Bomb outside and ran into these critters before I got to the grow room. Now I have to shower and change first. I did soap the whole plant with a garden sprayer, and will hit it again with Spinosad tonight - after I up pot the autos. At least thrips are easier to manage than spider mites.

I think they crossed over from the okra plants in the raised bed after I bent one branch too close trying to keep it below fence level. I treated the okra as well, but they have fruit, so won't get the Spinosad treatment.

thcb09.jpg
thcb10.jpg

Day 17 for the little Supafreaks and ABC. The smaller Supafreak is still growing, just incredibly slow. I should take it to a local weed shop and leave it outside the door with a note, "please take care of my little Supafreak...".

abc04.jpg

sf07.jpg

sf08.jpg

Day 34 for the autos. They will have to wait until tomorrow for bigger pots. I ran out of ambition today. I did clean them up some when they started flowering. They were looking pretty unruly this morning.

crml05.jpg

crml06.jpg

those autos are looking bit yellow crash...
Yeah, but I'm not sure why. I tried upping the nitrogen and all I got for my effort was tip burn. OF said they might just be variegated (I had to look that up) and not sick at all. I ran with that assumption : )

I think variegated will usually happen to all leaves not just the new growth.

Edit: the picture of earlier yellowing was on older leaves and they were yellow and green. pH maybe?

I think they are in that Happy Frog crap. I was trying to use it up when I potted them. If anything PH is low, and they are definitely not being over watered. Maybe it will just go away when I up pot them in some better soil...

I was going to build a box to house my carbon filter, so the AC vent through the wall could be smell free. Then I noticed the filter fit perfectly inside a 5 gal bucket. I would have spent hours making the box, sanding it smooth and painting it. But PVC, silicone and duct tape are perfectly acceptable for an ugly orange bucket : )

filter.jpg

I was going to build a box to house my carbon filter, so the AC vent through the wall could be smell free. Then I noticed the filter fit perfectly inside a 5 gal bucket. I would have spent hours making the box, sanding it smooth and painting it. But PVC, silicone and duct tape are perfectly acceptable for an ugly orange bucket : )

View attachment 304661
It's not centered with the home Depot emblem.
😁

Latest posts

Back