Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to do the same thing but as I've gotten older I realize every swinging **** that eats there picks up the bottles and they never get cleaned...I use napkins between my fingers and the table items...yeah, I'm anal... ;)

Yeah the dirtiest thing in the restaurant is the Menu. I shit you not.

I always wash my hands after ordering...don't get me wrong, shiit has been in my mouth when younger that makes me cringe now but times are different as are the people...some cultures have no issue with feces on their left hands...animals...:eek:

1659309296457.png

One of my autos collapsed last night. The other looks OK except for the bright yellow spots on the leaves. I did give them more nitrogen last week, but not anything close to a lethal dose.

Anyway, I flushed it thoroughly, and it's now outside drying out. Too many critters out there to consider bringing it back in, so it's in its new home. It is used to a fixed 80 degree 50% RH environment so it will be interesting to see what happens. That's assuming the flush clears whatever is currently killing it.

I have pests indoors that decimated a clone I left out last night. Meow…
152E1EBC-6DC7-4F9F-B4A9-757401C50F43.jpeg

The restaurants around here are all getting that code thingy (I forgot what it was called) to order using your phone for a menu. As much as I hate technology taking over my life, this one doesn’t seem that bad even tho I still don’t like it. you are right boo. I hate touching the menus too and carry hand sanitizer at all times. Sometimes the pages are stuck together which makes me loose my appetite before I even order…

The restaurants around here are all getting that code thingy (I forgot what it was called) to order using your phone for a menu. As much as I hate technology taking over my life, this one doesn’t seem that bad even tho I still don’t like it. you are right boo. I hate touching the menus too and carry hand sanitizer at all times. Sometimes the pages are stuck together which makes me loose my appetite before I even order…
I never bring my phone into the restaurant. It used to be impolite to even have one out. Now it's considered normal. Pretty soon it will be a requirement. Give me a filthy menu any day : )

Hand sanitizer only kills ‘most’ germs. I recommend washing your hands if possible as boo does. And use a piece of paper towel to turn off the faucet and open the rest room door on your way back to the table. The germs are unlikely to harm you but it is the thought of ‘dead’ germs from areas unknown on other people that leaves a limit vomit in my throat…

Latest posts

Back