Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABC just starting its flower stage. Any opinions on how much I should trim it?

So far I've mostly just removed inner nodes and anything touching the dirt. The justification for pruning more has mostly been about getting light in which isn't as much of an issue with this thing. But I'm leaning toward cleaning up the first inch or two of every branch, about what I do with other plants. Just can't make up my mind.

abc01.jpg

abc02.jpg

ABC just starting its flower stage. Any opinions on how much I should trim it?

So far I've mostly just removed inner nodes and anything touching the dirt. The justification for pruning more has mostly been about getting light in which isn't as much of an issue with this thing. But I'm leaning toward cleaning up the first inch or two of every branch, about what I do with other plants. Just can't make up my mind.

View attachment 309941
View attachment 309942
What Parts do you smoke LOL

All ready for the next DWC grow. Just four plants this time, but to stay legal I have to wait until I harvest the others. I stupidly started a bunch of Chainsaw Massacre clones, and they all rooted. I'm going to have to find them homes or toss them. What I really want to do, though, is put four of them in this thing and keep them vegging all winter.

hyp01.jpg

hyp02.jpg

Whats the float do? Does it add water when it gets low?
Like those bubblers,, where did you get those?
How about you just explain the setup and parts and ill stop asking questions. 😁
Ive grown in DWCs before,,just never seen a setup like that. Mine was 5gallon buckets with the solution and a bubbler.

Whats the float do? Does it add water when it gets low?
Right, I have a reservoir with a pump on a timer to run 10 minutes a day. Won't really need it until flower.

And those round things on the bottom maybe air diffusers?
Air stones. I used cheap ones last time and they worked fine. I just had to epoxy hold downs to the bottom of the storage bin. This time I used heavier ones, so they shouldn't shift around much (I hope).

Latest posts

Back