Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABC clone I want to keep as a mother plant, and the CSM clone in full reveg mode. Can't wait to see what it does when I flip it and start pollinating the buds. Going to pollinate the whole plant this time.

csm27.jpg

Those ABC buds are starting to look like proper buds and the Freaks look none worse for the wear.

Found these in a catalog today…
93B5AE72-2E4F-4D22-9626-DD8E41A99221.jpeg

My two clones just won't declare their sex... They keep checking that box, you know, "I prefer not to say". It occurs to me that even though the last 5 freak show or supa freak seeds were male, there's still a 25% chance both these plants are also male. What are the odds of getting 7 male seeds in a row?? I have ta look on the bright side. We're going to have two freak show Christmas trees this year! : )

ABC buds get thicker every day, seems like. Still no amber, but I have spotted some seeds finally. There should be a lot more seeds, though. Maybe drying the pollen sacks in the food dehydrator wasn't such a good idea : )

abc16.jpg

abc17.jpg

I can’t tell from the pics. I went back and looked at my thread but that didn’t help. Mine were hard to tell what they were until they weren’t. Sorry. That isn’t helpful at all… ;)
It's helpful to know I'm not the only one who had trouble with them. Maybe they suspect what will happen to them if I find out what they are, and are trying to hide it : )

It's helpful to know I'm not the only one who had trouble with them. Maybe they suspect what will happen to them if I find out what they are, and are trying to hide it : )
They are suspicious for sure. As long as they don’t sass me though, I give them food and water…

Both males. Think I'll wait until spring before trying another freak show grow. Considering an ABC grow in the DWC next. That's pending a smoke taste test when the current ABC gets harvested. Have to decide if I need any more freak show pollen...

fs009.jpg

fs010.jpg

Over the weekend I decided to add the CSM plant to the flower room. I figured I had already pollinated the ABC which would be finished before it was time to pollinate the CSM.

abc18.jpg

But today I discover this on the ABC plant...

abc19.jpg

I'm 99% sure those are NOT seeds. It does have some seeds, but those pods in the image are pollen sacks. The thing went full hermi on me. Never saw one amber trichome, but I'm going to harvest it tomorrow and see how it smokes. Hopefully, I will get some useful seeds from earlier pollination, hermi genetics or not : )

The poor CSM clone has been revegging since I took it out of the seedling tray and changed the lighting from 24/7 to 18/6. It's going to need a haircut real soon. No reason to keep all those fan leaves at this point. They will just interfere with pollination.

csm28.jpg

Latest posts

Back