Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like ABC is sativa dominant. I have had sativa dominant plants that didn’t amber up on me at all. The Freaks didn’t really get much amber. There is something called rodelization where a plant, as a last ditch effort to reproduce, throws up some male flowers and self pollinates. Maybe that has happened?

BTW - I know I would smoke that bud.

It looks like ABC is sativa dominant. I have had sativa dominant plants that didn’t amber up on me at all. The Freaks didn’t really get much amber. There is something called rodelization where a plant, as a last ditch effort to reproduce, throws up some male flowers and self pollinates. Maybe that has happened?

BTW - I know I would smoke that bud.
It looks like it started budding at the end of September. That's only 8-9 weeks. Most likely my light leaky flower room caused it. Strange that it waited until the end, though. I'm considering putting it back with the vegging plants to see what happens, but I'm worried about an air vent to the flower room being too close even with an inline dust and pollen filter.

I cut and trimmed one of the larger branches, and found one whole seed which was still green and probably too young to germinate. The buds were a lot less dense than I was expecting too.

I decided to put the plant in the 32x32 tent in the attic under a TSW-2000. If it wants to auto pollinate and make its own seeds, I will let it go as long as it likes. The only reason I grew the clone was to make seeds, so I hope it gets busy soon.

I just have a light, timer and single 4" duct fan for the moment. If it gets really cold before it's ready I have a space heater and a decent temperature controller I can use. For now, as long as day time temps stay above freezing I think it will be alright.

Not much to report. The re-vegging CSM clone is in the flower room hopefully thinking about re-flowering. Not much sign of that yet. The ABC plant I thought I pollinated is now enjoying complete solitude in my attic. Still no amber trichomes, and still no significant number of seeds. I was joking about keeping it going until next year, but it's starting to look like that's what will happen.

abc21.jpg

But I did finally get the one branch I chopped and trimmed properly dried. So after dinner there will be a smoke report - colored by at least one martini : )

abc22.jpg

Not much to report. The re-vegging CSM clone is in the flower room hopefully thinking about re-flowering. Not much sign of that yet. The ABC plant I thought I pollinated is now enjoying complete solitude in my attic. Still no amber trichomes, and still no significant number of seeds. I was joking about keeping it going until next year, but it's starting to look like that's what will happen.

View attachment 314463

But I did finally get the one branch I chopped and trimmed properly dried. So after dinner there will be a smoke report - colored by at least one martini : )

View attachment 314464
Looking forward to the smoke report…

Looking forward to the smoke report…
I'm pretty stoned at the moment : ) Maybe I should wait until tomorrow!

Actually it was really smooth considering the 2" metal pipe I used to draw it. I didn't get much aroma, but with my nose I rarely do. CSM is the odd ball out on that. I get this lemon taste in my head smoking that stuff. Anyway, the ABC seller said 15%-18% THC, but I got plenty stoned on a small (for me) amount.

Makes me wonder if there isn't something I can mix in to some ground bud to lower the THC and increase the volume of what I can smoke. I like getting stoned a lot more than I like being stoned : )

Actually it was really smooth considering the 2" metal pipe I used to draw it. I didn't get much aroma, but with my nose I rarely do. CSM is the odd ball out on that. I get this lemon taste in my head smoking that stuff. Anyway, the ABC seller said 15%-18% THC, but I got plenty stoned on a small (for me) amount.

Makes me wonder if there isn't something I can mix in to some ground bud to lower the THC and increase the volume of what I can smoke. I like getting stoned a lot more than I like being stoned : )
Subby rolls what she calls sissy joints with mullein. I have some a try the other day but mixed it about half and half. Wanted to be able to smoke a whole joint. Nope. Too high after maybe a quarter of the joint. It is certainly better than mixing in tobacco(which I have tried more than once-I like nicotine despite it being bad for me).

93FD3137-7A46-4A64-A456-0B1547DC90C0.jpeg

Going to try the Mullein Leaf. If 50/50 doesn't work, I can always add more leaf... Now I'm wondering why I spend all that time trimming them up when the more leaf I leave on the buds they less potent it is.

Going to try the Mullein Leaf. If 50/50 doesn't work, I can always add more leaf... Now I'm wondering why I spend all that time trimming them up when the more leaf I leave on the buds they less potent it is.
Yes I leave a little but that sugar leaf leaf adds a bit more cough to me. I think you will like the mullein leaf. It’s suppose to be good for your lungs too even to smoke it. Must be true, I read it on the internet 😜

I gifted my three autos today, though one is still in the shop until next week. I'm down to the CSM in the flower room, an ABC clone in veg, another ABC clone in late flower but still refusing to make seeds, and my two Christmas Freakshow Trees.

My wife promised to decorate the freaks tonight, but I don't think I was invited to help. She knows I'm color blind, LOL.

Early January I want to start using the DWC again (finally). Probably only grow two this time, but I can't decide what to grow. Definitely autos this time of year, but I have so many different strains. Also Royal King seeds had a sale on some strains I wanted, and I got suckered into ordering even more. That's why I was trying to get into Coinbase. I had to use some of my impossible-to-trace bits to place the order...

i am looking forward to your smoke report

Well, I was wrong. The nads turned into seeds. Some of them already look pretty mature. It didn't herm at all. I feel bad I gave it a time out in that attic tent with high humidity and wild temperature swings. Going to bring it down tonight.

I had to use a bunch of stakes to hold up the buds, since the stems are still soft and green and just fall over under the weight. I should have setup a net. If I get a few percent amber trichomes by this weekend, I'll chop it on Sunday. Otherwise it can wait another week (I hope).

abc23.jpg

abc24.jpg

abc25.jpg

Latest posts

Back