crawlspace drying???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
Does anyone see any problem with drying in a crawlspace with 75% hum, and 70 deg. temps? (currently) in a 3x3 room pulling 160 cfm through the room.

Hmm, 75% humidity could cause you problems with it drying slow. If you have very dense or thick buds, that is borderline of being too humid, especially at 70*. You really need to get to about 55% and 65*. If you can contain it within an enclosed space like a cardboard box and hook up a small fan that will pull air out of the box at a good rate and allow air in at the opposite side, without blowing air directly on the buds, you should be ok as this will pull the moisture away from the buds. :)

tryguy2011 said:
Does anyone see any problem with drying in a crawlspace with 75% hum, and 70 deg. temps? (currently) in a 3x3 room pulling 160 cfm through the room.

I tried that once and lost everything to mold. Almost the exact same temp and humidity.

YMMV

Wet

I did. Vast amounts. But fans ran 24/7 and de-Huey. Those are a must.

In a 3x3x5 room I have a 160cfm inline fan pulling air through that room. With a fan blowing above the buds, it seems to be drying. I feel okay about it now. Thank you guys very much.

Latest posts

Back