Crazy Foxtailing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
These girls look almost obscene. They got a date with fate this Friday evening too.

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010010.JPG

Sure looks like Dank too me..Shoot me your Addy and Ill be more than Happy to come help friday:D

take care and be safe
:48:

Need pics without the HPS to See how pretty she really is.

Thanks much, everyone. Rose, I know I'm not chuck-worthy yet, but it's my own creation. I took a couple of cheap strains and crossed them. Cannacopia's BC Roadkill X Joey Weed's C-99xA11. It's a rocketship to the moon in a really old Heineken bottle. It's got everything I want but an incredible yeild--hard as I try, even with my severe style, I can't pull over 8 out of a plant.

I love when a strain foxtails.....those look very Dank PH. Didn't know you were a chucker.....:)

So, you bad motherchucker pencil, you get eight ounces out of one plant dried bud???? Talk to me.

Got a weird style. Search flattop here on the forum. I veg out waaay long, bring the canopy up from the bottom by 4 to 6 mains which leaves me about 20 big nug sites before topping, then I severely lolipop so I have only the one big nug on each, then I arbor them on these green plant trellis things I got from Depot so that every bud has pretty much equal lighting. A nice big widow, I can/have pulled 14 off of. Generally, I pull around 10 or 12. BUT, I only run 3 or 4 at the time. I run tons of lumens, use a commercial coco mix, have an 18K mini-split AC unit in 4.5' X 8".

you dang motherchuckers stop chucking my mother..:mad:

pretty buds ;)

Latest posts

Back