Crazy looking auto clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The celts are here

Reaction score
I’ve never had a clone that looked like this lol
Took this from the cream plant I have growing

it’s frosty little plant.I was going
To bin it few weeks ago but I kept it just to see not like it’s taking room up in the tent
Second last pic is the mother

looks nothing like the cream plant I put the photo in just to show lol
One joint plant
4B06D562-BDA1-4D80-9B8A-CB6ADB1349FE.jpeg
CBCB49F2-46F9-4D03-9996-D5357802B1E9.jpeg
C0656013-16B4-4374-8AC3-5CC291B29DDF.jpeg
F7933928-5CB2-45A1-8609-DA8748650C1A.jpeg
FD0D9FFB-4EF7-4763-AD7A-D90714C4C6AD.jpeg

Cool,,,
I remember some yrs back a bunch of us on this site did a micro grow in big medicine bottles. Was funny as ****.😁
One of the other forums does the 16oz solo cup grow,some people have straingt up trees growing in the little cups
I’m doing a gorilla glue for it,

I hate gorilla glue so I don’t mind if it dies lol
Mite take amcloke
From it beforehand lol
6699012F-19A1-4A9D-A942-ACA1FD15A7AF.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn't know you could clone Autos.
Yeah you can
Had a couple of people on another forum tell me
I stuck that plant in soil just for a photo lol stupid people ,you can clone autos all day long

here a pic I took this morning to prove this is a real plant,I use auto clones for making seeds why waste a mother plant, once you spray the plant with CS spray you have to bin it after collecting the pollen
You’re not going to smoke a plant you sprayed with silver

09576533-CD57-4C45-B139-C7A1098490CF.jpeg
7AB1E682-24EC-4DB0-9201-540EEB4FF039.jpeg
238311CC-61D4-40C6-9051-2C785E2D5193.jpeg
AEBD427C-612B-4434-8F2B-D509C72E2BE0.jpeg

Yeah you can
I stuck that plant in soil just for a photo lol stupid people ,you can clone autos all day long

here a pic I took this morning to prove this is a real plant,I use auto clones for making seeds why waste a mother plant, once you spray the plant with CS spray you have to bin it after collecting the pollen

View attachment 268966View attachment 268967View attachment 268968View attachment 268969
I believe you. I was only commenting. I am a novice to growing everything and trying to learn.

I have done it but you wont get much because it only has so much time to do its deed. The clones were really really small and just one cola. Maybe a couple joints worth. Very funny shit seeing a bud about 6" long.😁
But if your just using it to make pollen they work a treat and don’t take up much room in the tent
I’ve seen some crazy looking auto clones

Sorry wasn’t taking shit to you just talking about couple of clowns on another forum..

I always clone autos just to make pollen with
You're fine. I cannot wait until Virginia gets their legislation in place so I can try cloning and growing more plants at a time. The state has legalized recreational cannabis but it is not legal yet. Whatever that means.

You're fine. I cannot wait until Virginia gets their legislation in place so I can try cloning and growing more plants at a time. The state has legalized recreational cannabis but it is not legal yet. Whatever that means.
I live in San Francisco my neighborhood stinks of weed,I found a pound of weed one night I was out walking the dog lol it was just sitting in a hedge in a vacuum sealed bag

I live in San Francisco my neighborhood stinks of weed,I found a pound of weed one night I was out walking the dog lol it was just sitting in a hedge in a vacuum sealed bag

That would be a great find. I sit and think about all the different strains I would like to try and grow.

That would be a great find. I sit and think about all the different strains I would like to try and grow.
It’s not hard to make your own strains,I started with photo plants first,then moved into autos
I buy one seed at a time clone the shit out of it and spray it with CS spray ,seed banks what you to believe it’s hard to make your own strains it’s not
C64FF3A0-8D1B-4E1E-97B3-796A07BA35FB.jpeg

Yeah you can

View attachment 268966View attachment 268967View attachment 268968View attachment 268969
Those are some nice white roots, look healthy.

Latest posts

Back