Crazy Miss Hyde

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
Now I've been literally about to pass out looking at all the varieties on attitude and wanted to ask about this sweet lady. Has anybody ever dated her lol? Is she forgiving and is she funky? Just would like to know because I have been reading it genetics and it looks nice.

i just got a freebie of it in the order today, looks interesting.
thought you had something to say about it yourself :)

may be a bit beofre i grow it out though, have to many strains ahead in line ;)

PotSmokinSaint said:
Now I've been literally about to pass out looking at all the varieties on attitude and wanted to ask about this sweet lady. Has anybody ever dated her lol? Is she forgiving and is she funky? Just would like to know because I have been reading it genetics and it looks nice.

I've got one CMH seedling now. I'll let you know how it goes.

AG

I got a freebie too. It'll be a few weeks before I pop it though.

I put mine in dirt Sunday. should be seeing somethin soon.

Markers said:

Cool man. Start a grow journal. I want to start once over some room.

Markers said:

Cool man. Start a grow journal. I want to start once I get some room.

Received three fem seeds with my last Attitude shipment.
As a new and enthusiastic collector of keepers, they all went immediately into Rapid Rooters. No pre-soak. Just placed on side at bottom of plug hole and capped with a pinch of plug. Dip in water only, twice daily.

This is day six.

Allow me to introduce:

Crazy Miss Hide (Samsara) slow start, but well on its way.

Cotton Candy (Delicious) quick hatch and tall strong stem

Sugar Mango Ryder (World of Seeds) just lovely

I don't know what to expect from these plants, but they will be performing in my super soil with a water / tea only feeding regimen.

Please tell me about your experience if you know these girls.

DSCN3509small.jpg

Dude that looks like a mini grave yard lol. It looks like you need to get your lights closer. I'm growing the same strains right now, the 1st pic is cotton candy 10 days outa the dirt, the second is sugar mango ryder just popped yesterday. Still waitin on miss hyde.

ccd10.jpg

mrd2.JPG

That Cotton Candy is one squat plant. Very nice.
May I ask how much light you have on her?
My veg area is admittedly under lit. This results from spreading lamps out to provide a larger area. Not ideal, but so long as the plants stay healthy, it works.
I am at the point where I need to learn how to cull the heard.
I am out of space but trashing a viable clone is hard to do.
It all starts with not wanting to trash pruning veg. So I clone more than I need.
It is a vicious and predictable dilemma that yields this "stuffed full' veg area.
Things could be worse.

Yea I got a new light the other day. A 2 foot 4 bulb T5 ho. I keep the plants just an inch or so under the light. I used to use 23 watt CFL's each plant surrounded by 4 bulbs justa a few inches away.

Lol at the graveyard. And that cotton candy you have going is looking sexy already. Seems like she's getting everything she needs right now. Has anybody ever grown miss hydes parents?

Thanks, you guys can see the little ones in the journal linked in my signature. I'll be updating them there. Let me know when you start Miss Hyde. Dunge get some updated pics goin man.

Cool. I got some Reggie miller, sweet puss kush and nl going right now. I am fiending to get some room for miss Hyde. Right now I can just watch and salivate while watching yall girls going.

I have a 3 week cotton candy right now, a freeb also.Markers your plant looks awesome :)

Latest posts

Back