Crazy Neighbour Story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbadbazza

Reaction score
so i posted this on another forum thats specifically new zealand (punkas.com, music forum, real good! /end plug) and thought i'd share it with you guys. remember that it is N.Z so our cops are WAY more relaxed about (seems to be everything BUT Mj) alot of things so it may be a little strange if your in the police state that is the u.s ;) and also, (hed)p.e dont come here very often!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So i'd just like to share a little something that happened to me about 20mins ago.

After coming home from work (im a chef working the breakfast shift 6am -3pm) and letting my cat in/getting the mail etc i heard some very loud swearing ("give me my f-ing money", think thug jerry mcguire)
I've then gone next door to ask them to tone it down as there are plenty of kids around and it was pretty much just try-hard.

The conversation went like this :

"hey dude, could you please tone down the language?"

"what language"

"give me the f-ing money! its not the best when there's kids around"

"oh really, well i've got nothing to say to you"

"could you at least do it quietly?"

*blank look*......

and as i was turning to leave i mutter under my breath "you stupid asshat"

he then comes running out the door screaming......

"ima gonna rough you up!"

he's then pulled my hair, wrestled me around, ripped my tshirt and generally fought like a prissy schoolgirl as i've put my head down and arms up expecting a few decent punches to land (they never did)

Im usually one to fight back but because it was so unexpected and random i've just left and called the cops thinking that this dudes gonna get some trouble.

I've rung the police and (to my surprise) had 2 officers come round about 20mins later, filed my report and as im doing so i hear the women who's giving her statement (the guy ran off, as schoolgirls often do after a fight) saying

"he's (i've) come round and thrown the first punch, they've fought for a little bit, he's lost and then he rang you"

the officer then said, "look, if you take this to court he's going to lay charges and most likely your both going to get charged with fighting in a public place". Which is something i obviously dont need, the fact that i had cops around my place was nerve-shattering enough. ;)

unbelievable! for no reason at all i get assaulted and he gets a warning while his fat ugly heiffer friends lie to the cops and totally mess with the situation.

as i said, id usually fight in a situation like this and by the outcome i should've knocked the dude out, it wouldnt have been very hard but im sure the "heiffers" would have made up some b.s story and seeing as they were the only witnesses i'd have been done for.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? or anyone got any ideas on how i could sort this out? stealth would be the best.

still pumping with adrenaline but goddamn! my beloved (hed)pe tshirt!

sounds like your neighbor needs to smoke a little dankity dank to calm his nerves

just noticed something! if this is in violation of rules (e.g talking about violence) i will gladly delete it. I dont want to resort to violence, hence why i called the police!

well i imagine a story is ok your not promoting violence or creating any threats although you did ask how to handle it and i imagine the correct response is to ignore the guy but idk im not a forum mod lol

bigbadbazza said:
just noticed something! if this is in violation of rules (e.g talking about violence) i will gladly delete it. I dont want to resort to violence, hence why i called the police!
Hmmmmm. it ain't ..TOOOO bad ;) I reckon we won't "tar 'n feather" you in this instance :p We would request/appreciate your being a bit more discreet with the language, though :)
I do however, find your "police state" statement a bit offensive.. ;) How many states in NZ are you leagally allowed to poses and/or cultivate marijuana?..
I also just checked on the kiwi gun laws, which too, are more restrictive than the US. (Gun talk is forbidden here, so we won't venture further.)

...back on topic..
IMHO, you could have avoided the enire incident, by simply calling the police in the first place, since that's what happened anyway. "You" called them. .. ;) AND you instigated the incident.. with the "asshat" comment. Other than that, I say you handled it correctly. You aren't in jail, neither is the other guy, so he has no grounds/reason to attempt retribution.
If it were me, I would probably toss the heifers a bale of hay,(an attempt to make ammends w/ neighbors) and chalk it up as experience. IMO, you don't need a neighbor with a 'bone to pick' watching your every move.

Latest posts

Back