Crazy three leave growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcjoshthc

Reaction score
Hey ive got some crazy growth growing on some grand daddy purp clones that seem to have been accedently re veged but the parent plants both have three leaves?

Attachments

• 20200921_161847.jpg
    20200921_161847.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 26
Awsome thanks there actually getting perty bushy too....i grabbed 5 bubbahs gift clones just incase but if it works out ill be super str8
Yoyo,
Hey bro looks like they came off a mother in flower.they seem to have rebounded and prevegged now . it is called monster cropping.i am currently doing the same thing with 14 clones I took.they go thru a monster veg period and tighter bud/node production once in flower.happy growing to you bro.

Yoyo,
Hey bro looks like they came off a mother in flower.they seem to have rebounded and prevegged now . it is called monster cropping.i am currently doing the same thing with 14 clones I took.they go thru a monster veg period and tighter bud/node production once in flower.happy growing to you bro.
I see you were talking Monster Crop so I posted this link
https://honestmarijuana.com/monster-cropping/

So im not seeing the difference in taking clones from a plant in flower and growing them out,, and monster cropping,,taking clones from a flowering plant and growing them out.
Please explain the difference to my dumb old ace.

If u do it when they are already inflower it like makes em all confused and the go crazy when you switch backwards from 12 12 to 18 and 6 they dont know what to do so they start throwing three leafed fan leavs and then after a few weeks when they revert back to vegetative growth, they will grow more tops and morebishy....in therory they say its like uncontrolable bushy,branchy,tons of tops , and biger buds but doesnt always wrk from whay i gather but we will see

I've done it and it does produce a ton of extra branches. With the right training, they can produce a lot! Only problem is it does take time for the plants hormones to change back from flowering to vegging, so you lose time is my point.

Hello to all of y'all,
Here's the 14 monster cropped babies.Yes They set me back ten days or so but I adjusted for it.They all have took off from every node site, it's an amazing thing to see them do if done correctly.
IMG_20200929_115137.jpg

IMG_20200929_115120.jpg
IMG_20200929_115144.jpg

All three strains reacted the same it seems.took about six days to see first roots and about 13 days later were here,so about 19-20 days from cutting day till now.any and all questions are welcome thanks for the compliments and love my fellow cultivators.

Wow cool mine are 30 days old from cutting ....they are getting very bushy and also has tones of growth everywhere .do i have to thin it out or defoliate more than usual?do i still lolli pop them?

Attachments

• 20200930_085745.jpg
    20200930_085745.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back