Creating a Cannabis Cookbook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
Would anyone else out there have any interest in helping me compile and publish a Cannabis Cookbook online? I just thought it might be a good idea. If you like the idea post your BEST and TASTIEST recipies on this post and I'll do the rest.

Thanks,
Metalchick :cool:

Oh, also please sign the recipie as the name you'd like credit given to. I'd like to be able to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks,
Metalchick

they have lots oc cannibis cookbooks out now, i believe hightimes has an online one and they usually do a rasta cookup article every month. good place to find recipes, im pretty sure 420 genetics dot com has them also....

trillions of atoms said:
they have lots oc cannibis cookbooks out now, i believe hightimes has an online one and they usually do a rasta cookup article every month. good place to find recipes, im pretty sure 420 genetics dot com has them also....

The point is not to just make another cannabis cookbook, it's to make a cookbook for members of this forum and for guests that happen to like visiting this forum, by members of this forum. See, it's our own special cookbook.

~Metalchick
:headbang:

Since THC is fat-soluble, the green leaf water infusion does not induce a high, in contrast to its smoked form. There are reports of the effects of the drug being conducive to improving eyesight, though this has not been medically proven. To experience the cannabis tea's mild to potent psychoactivity, take a few grams of the cannabis buds and boil them in a small quantity of milk. Even low fat milk contains enough lipids to activate THC for absorption by the body. Using about 50 ml of low fat milk and 100-150 ml of water, add cannabis as desired. In most cases, this is approximately equal to the quantity used in a joint, i.e. 0.5 g to 1 g;[this varies user by user] excessive amounts may be undesirable to some users. Boil for between 10 and 15 minutes until the milk becomes an off-tint, brown, khaki colour. In many cases, the taste can be sharp and abrasive. Additionally, the flavonoids will cause a burning sensation in the throat and on the tongue.

This recipe makes enough cannabis tea for the equivalent of one shot, which may be consumed in one or two sessions.

Capt. Skinx said:
take a few grams of the cannabis buds and boil them in a small quantity of milk.

Gotta say man, I've tried MJ tea made with water many times using various methods that ranked from really nasty to not bad.

I've never made it with milk.

After a long boil like that, isn't it kind of chloriphyl filled green milk?

Latest posts

Back