Creeper Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take 2-3 tokes every half hour/or hour or so every day all day an i bet you'll lost the intensity of the buzz overall. JMO or atleast wat i've noticed wit my own self. i have made a whole 1/8 oz stretch me a whole week an onle one bowl aday 1/2in the afternoon and the rest before bed an every buzz felt awesome. like even the stuff i got i posted pik of above in thread im on bout an eighth left now. i loved it so much i been smokin the hell out it and now its like i been eatin steak for dinner all week an now i got butter toast lol

My brother used to be a big toker. He gets an ounce and he don't stop smoking till its gone.

Me I prefer to savor the smoke for sunnys days on a mountainside sitting on a rock looking down a river valley with a 2 bottles of Riunite Red wine.

DaddyLove said:
I hit a small joint of a purple kush crossed with some other type of weed. this was my first time ever trying marijuana and in 10 minutes it hit like me woah! a buzz just started ringing in my ear and then i was stoned. wow it was good.

you saying this first time you ever got high and your posting on a reefer website?

by coincindence

woah lol sorry,, im time warped

just smoked a pipe

Latest posts

Back