Crinkly New Growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherokee747

Reaction score
CFL grow. PH 6.5-6.7 Thought I had a nute burn and flushed yesterday. Here a couple pics. Thanks in advance......Mike

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

............;)

chero1.jpg

chero2.jpg

I don't see any indication of nute burn. Generally if you have nute burn the tips of the leaves turn brown. How are you checking your pH?

Soil pH meter.......I agree but the crinkling popped up after an application of 20-18-18 so I thought it might not hurt to try a flush. I'm stumped......Mike

Those soil pH meters are worse than useless. I don't know how they get away with selling them. I am guessing a pH issue.

Checkout eseasongear.com......some of the best prices on ph meters.
Those two prong soil meters really do suck like THG said.

Latest posts

Back