Crit Kush tric-shots; so early, opinions wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe420Camel

friendly stranger
Reaction score

Barneys Farm Critical Kush

clone

she's only 27 days post sex
(36 days since flipping to 12/12)

the full plant pic is 3 days old
the tric shots are @ post (now)

in direct light, top bud samples
300w (285 or so actual) LED lights
22"x26" flower box/cabinet
DWC hydroponic tote (5gal)

I missed chopping her mother by a few days she went to 25%+ amber from 5% in 3 days
I don't want to miss again but this is stupid-soon ... isn't it?

:farm:<---intraining

View attachment 5stem1.jpg

View attachment 5stem2.jpg

View attachment 5stem3.jpg

View attachment 5stem4.jpg

View attachment IMG_0815B.jpg

woa, when you look at the plant it looks not done, but the trichomes look solid milkey to me, just where I like satori to be... I would watch it closely and see how quickly it changed. I have never heard of a plant ready so quickly.

That is a 7week Kush. I had one of those one time and it was ready to harvest promptly at 7weeks. So its about right that if it gets optimum conditions, that it should be checked at 40 days from flip and then checked every day until harvesting at 45-49 days.

Thank you all for the input (keep it coming)

I'll keep checking each night from now on
and post the pics here

I have plenty of that amber stuff left for "nighty-night" smoke, this time I want 95% cloudy!
(next few days/tonight)

Hushpuppy, LOL I'll take that as an unintentional compliment..."optimum conditions" :48:

That is a 7week Kush. I had one of those one time and it was ready to harvest promptly at 7weeks. So its about right that if it gets optimum conditions, that it should be checked at 40 days from flip and then checked every day until harvesting at 45-49 days.

I sure love hearing that. Today is day 40 for mine.

Rosebud, If the latest pics were your Satori, would you chop?

Beautiful ladies! Great job! Some prefer cloudy rather than waiting.

I totally agree, this "best bud" hasn't even got the critical-kush "tip" on top yet
-but-
it'll all be amber in 3 more days.

I'll happly give up a 1/4oz to get a head-high VS couch-lock

That looks like where my OG Kush is at, It went 9 1/2 weeks from the flip.

Mine are at day 41 today and still mostly clear.

Sure wish my leaves looked like yours. This little pH problem took a lot of my pretty fan leaves.

Thats a good looking plant, whats the smoke Flavor/Bud smell on your previous grow?

I might have to pick some up.

I am smoking the mother of my clones right now and I guess it's OK. Nothing special. Has a nice smell in the bag. A little skunky.

The buzz is OK. Yield was very good. They clone easily (I had 100% success rate) although, they take a long time to root (at least mine did). Big eaters. Overall, I'm happy. Albeit, I don't have much to compare with because I have not tried many strains.

Latest posts

Back