Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin Killed

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Well we have some sad news today. When i got up this morning i found out that the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin was killed Monday by a Stingray while filming a documentary on the Great Barrier Reaf. He was 44. Irwin was killed by a Stingray barb to the heart. :eek: It's a real bummer that all the crazy shit he has done he ends up getting killed by a freaking Stingray. What a bummer. :(

damn that sux... i had a really good impression of him 2. to bad i cant use it anymore out of respect

Of all the deadly animals that guy has messed with....a sting ray is the one to take him out :(

RIP

RIP Stevo.

He'd provided me with many an hours entertainment and will be missed in this house.

My heart gos out to his wife and kid, Dam thats a downer

Jesus, man! That had to hurt like hell! Getting stabbed in the heart with a stingray barb? Holy Crap! What's the odds? For those who believe in fate, it had to be his turn to go. When your ticket is due, nothing stops it.

Weird way to get it punched.

Me and my family are sooo saddened by this news. We loved watching his show as a family. :(

thats so sad :( .....he was my fav of all the animal lover guys....his wife is super cool too

prayers to his family left behind

I never gave famous people dyin' much thought. But, when I heard the news I was kinda' stunned. I mean, Steve Erwin! The dude wrestled freakin' 20 foot long gators! A STIINNGG Ray? He will be missed...

that sux i love the crock hunter show. imagine how bindi his lil girl fells right now. poor thang:(

They were just saying on the news that there have been only 20 or so documented deaths from Stingrays in the world. I always thought that he would have got killed by a crocagator or something.

Latest posts

Back