Cross Auto & Photo period question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airspree

Reaction score
I'm a relative newbie and have posted a few times but never introduced myself. I'm working on a grow for my hubs who has cancer. I'm working into a perpetual grow and in thinking about saving money I know I can do
clones, which probably makes the most sense, buttttttt..... has anyone crossed a feminzed Auto with a male photo period? What were your results? Were some seeds like Auto and some like the Photo period? Or were they a combination of both. Dominance? No sense in reinventing the wheel if I don't have to. I've enjoyed lurking and love the humor. Can't wait to try the Cannamel recipe!

I did it. They were all over the place, combination of both auto and photo. I gave most away and threw the rest away.

Well so much for that idea. Now that I think about it, I did read somewhere that it would take
multiple generations before the line type would grow with consistent traits. Thanks for the feedback Umbra!

Welcome and good luck to you on your goal to have a perpetual grow! This is a fun and rewarding experiance! Plenty of TLC and patients! With your own two hands, you and your plants will build a bond and they will make sure your are taken care of! ;)

Its great theropy! Its mine!:D

Latest posts

Back