cross breeding autos with fems?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGAtheist

Reaction score
Is this the right forum to ask this in? I want to know what happens when you breed regular feminized breeds with auto breeds if anyone has done this. I wanted to breed an auto kush fem with a regular kush fem so will the cross be autos too? Thanks ahead of time.

My understanding is it takes time to breed that into a strain.

Yes and no. I've done this although I used a different strain. I crossed AK48 which is a genuine auto, with Oaxaca sativa. The plants typically grow bigger than autos, although not a lot, and are an 'early' strain rather than a true auto. The big advantage for me though is that I get 80% female plants.

Yeah, it would take a few generations of singling out the autos after doing said cross to return it back to auto flowering, but it could be done with lots of time and patience. best part is, your having fun.. good luck

And yes, I do find breeding with a female plant that is feminized returns a higher amount of female seeds..

Yeah, it would take a few generations of singling out the autos after doing said cross to return it back to auto flowering, but it could be done with lots of time and patience. best part is, your having fun.. good luck

And yes, I do find breeding with a female plant that is feminized returns a higher amount of female seeds..
Good to know yes its an old post but still worth of a good read. Plus I want to start making some seeds.

Latest posts

Back