Crown budd burning i think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unix

Reaction score
Hey everyone, cant get picks up right now ill just throw this at you as best i can someone should have an idea, i have to plants under 400watt hps there 5weeks into flower all was going well but i noticed the crown on one of the plants over the period of problibly 3days went from being gine to really hard no smell no hairs kinda hermie looking - burnt, all the leaves seem to have a tiny bit of yellowing on the edges so i thin i did burn them, so i have flushed the plants anyway with fesh water and stopped using nutes alltogether i think the light may have been a little close to, the rest of the budds seem to be fine, really i guess im asking can the budd recover because it is really small the crown and im about 2 1/2 weeks from harvest..

Have you got any fans blowing on your lights?

What distance is your lights from the top of the plant?

What is gine?

There is heat stress and there is burn, without pics were just guessing, is there no way to get pics?

Yep got a fan mate the lights about 18inches away or so its usaully fine, i dunno the strain there a clone from a nice strain thats been going around my area for a while, i can take pics tomorrow morning i just cant stop stressing over it right now..

I upped the dose on the nute's a tiny bit i think a bit of burn from that does it usually start on the crown at the top after the leafes>? its just a tiny bit of the crown that looks to be effected

Is this by any chance the first time you have ever grown MJ?

haha no it isnt my first grow..

I just wanted someone opinion on what might be happening i think its nute burn as i increased the dose by fraction the last few days seems to of happened since then like i said yellow leaf tips ect i took a pic but same reason i didnt post it in the first place u cant see **** i dont need people to see em lol i know there good i know how to grow its just the tip of me crown on one the plants is burnt and i want to know weather or not they will recover 5weeks into flower and keep developing or not.. that cant be that hard to understand can it? i been a member since may 06 it says dont you think i would of done a few grows since then or before?? search my member name mate i grew out 8plants 4foot tall my first grow.

IMG000007.jpg

Latest posts

Back