Crushed dead leaf matter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
I take whatever leaves fall off on one plant, crush them into a fine powder and place them in the soil of the other. No harm done right?

omniconsum3r said:
I take whatever leaves fall off on one plant, crush them into a fine powder and place them in the soil of the other. No harm done right?
Mother Nature has been doing it for zillions of years.

omg DUUUUH...damn man.. I give credence to the saying: There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.

haha stoney will save you from yourself man dont worry.

def not a problem,

i always thought it was good for taste... but who really knows

Good for taste? Really now? Well, atleast it'll be good fertilizer.

LdyLunatic said:
for improved flavor try some Bat Guano....brings out the natural flavors...i have tried with and without...the difference is unbelievable.

No kiddin? Is it like, processed? De-funked? I'm not sure I'd want to be messin with batcrap if it was right outta the source, ya know?

Little bat squatin over a bag...

Holy Moly, batcrap! Hhahahaahahaha

I think that'll be my new expression!

Here's one for you; The word "crap" comes from the name of the inventor of the first flush toilet, "Sir Thomas Crapper". His invention was housed in a room that was increasingly referred to as "The Crapper" because "Crapper" was painted on the device.

No kiddin. Hhahahahahahaa

Stoney Bud said:
Here's one for you; The word "crap" comes from the name of the inventor of the first flush toilet, "Sir Thomas Crapper". His invention was housed in a room that was increasingly referred to as "The Crapper" because "Crapper" was painted on the device.

wooo I knew that!!! can I be cool!!

Stoney Bud said:
No kiddin? Is it like, processed? De-funked? I'm not sure I'd want to be messin with batcrap if it was right outta the source, ya know?

Little bat squatin over a bag...

Holy Moly, batcrap! Hhahahaahahaha

I think that'll be my new expression!

No kiddin. Hhahahahahahaa

HOLY BATCRAP....Batman :ccc:

man i got this image of a bat squatting over my bag of Guano now :eek:
31800_bat_guano.jpg

you can also get this BATCRAP in liquid for using in hydro ;)

LdyLunatic said:
HOLY BATCRAP....Batman :ccc:

man i got this image of a bat squatting over my bag of Guano now :eek:

you can also get this BATCRAP in liquid for using in hydro ;)

Hhahahaahaha, nasty little bats!

Hunnerds of em squattin...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hhahahaha, I crack me up! Thanks for the info! The hydro nutes I use have endlessly adjustable nitrogen, so I think I'm good. I might get some of the liquid stuff to play with tho'.

Latest posts

Back