crystals on my leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
Hey yall,

My girls are flowering really nice and last night I noticed that from where they are flowering and some budding I saw the crystals forming on the green leafs around it, making it almost hairy looking leafs, but thick crystals, ive tried to take some photos but because of the lighting you cant see it, its all white crystals. Is there anything I should be watching out for at this stage???

This is my 3rd week of flowering and I started off at 12/12 during the first two weeks and now is at 10/14 and I will be leaving it at this until im ready to harvest...

Also is it too early to know the strain this mj is, I got the seeds from a friend that can't remember, surprise surprise...

24-09-06_2050.jpg
24-09-06_2052.jpg
24-09-06_2058.jpg

Hey man, if its crystals near the bud sites like the pic below. Thats a great thing man. Them be Trichomes, and its what ever grower love to see. :D
What you need to watch for is if a hairy kind of substance is on the big fan leaves away from the bud sites. That could be a mold issue.

You won't be able to tell the strain without knowing where exactly it came from. Way too many hybrids out there anymore to tell with out knowing the parents.

IMG_1751.JPG

yes its exactly like your pic, so what am I supose to do when they are on the leafs when time to harvest, I guess this isn't in the right topic area, but im just curious. I thought we arn't supose to smoke the leafs up...or are those ones okay cause of the little crystals forming on top of them...

anywho.

L8R

lots of people save the leaves that are covered in trichs....and either make butter or hash out of them....some save them to smoke when you run out of bud....whatever you do, as long as you dont throw them away, youll be happy

haha definately dont throw away!

ftw2012 said:
lots of people save the leaves that are covered in trichs....and either make butter or hash out of them....some save them to smoke when you run out of bud....whatever you do, as long as you dont throw them away, youll be happy

Yer dang right bro...been times that leaf pulled me through a dry spell.

how delicate are the crystals on the leafs?? if I touch them with my finger does it transfer to my skin? or are these crystals actually growing on the leaf?

I_H8_MY_X said:
how delicate are the crystals on the leafs?? if I touch them with my finger does it transfer to my skin? or are these crystals actually growing on the leaf?

Yeah then you rub your fingers and turn it into a ball and it becomes finger hash. Nice and potent. The plant will replace them. So its not a matter of "delicate". but don't go rubbin the heck outa them until harvest. LOL

Latest posts

Back