Cucumber problem fix??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
So most of my veggies are going great something idk what a deficiency or something and it's causing leaves to turn a copper yellow color and then die posting pictures let me know what you all think I have fertilized it with same stuff I use for my other plants no help
16579113921825259745005739651156.jpg

So most of my veggies are going great something idk what a deficiency or something and it's causing leaves to turn a copper yellow color and then die posting pictures let me know what you all think I have fertilized it with same stuff I use for my other plants no helpView attachment 303027
I have a similar thing going on with my snow peas. The vine withers at its base. I ‘fertilized’ with some composted chicken manure and some kind of organic ferts a while back and eye balled the amount. I was thinking I just made the soil too hot for them maybe. Other plants, like yours, are fine.

I don't think it's that the tomatoes are fine and I hit them gently when I noticed it also I just took some cement wire and made something for them to climb on so there not on the ground some cucumbers are white some are green so idk weird

KB, do the leaves of the cukes seem to have damp or wet spots on them...

Looks like bacterial wilt. Cut a stem, then press the two ends together and slowly pull them apart. If it's bacterial wilt, there will be some stringy goo between them. There's a beetle that causes it, forget the name.

Latest posts

Back