Cucumber problem fix??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get PM on both my squash and cukes lare in summer but it doesn't kill the plant. That looks like some sort of root rot. I don't think that plant can survive.
I have tomatoes planted within a foot from it there doing fine idk if it's root rot but it's something I mixed up some stuff in little sprayer and sprayed it we will see if the nutrients and other stuff I put in the sprayer help it if not oh well

I have tomatoes planted within a foot from it there doing fine idk if it's root rot but it's something I mixed up some stuff in little sprayer and sprayed it we will see if the nutrients and other stuff I put in the sprayer help it if not oh well
My tomatoes do not get the same fungus the squash plants do , has to do with the size of the leafs

1657981567808.png

Huh? I have that squash plant that's idk 5 foot away no problems yet with it either

cukes are curcurbits, vine veggies...watch the blooms, soon after they flower and start making fruit they will die off it's the virus...it's specific to vine plants...

Latest posts

Back