Cultivation Charges Dropped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Hey yall I went to court today for Cultivation and refusal to submit charges and the DA agreed to drop the cultivation charge if I plead guilty to the refusal to submit charge. It is a misdemeaner charge and came with a $250 fine. Im happy to get the cultivation charge dropped but it sucks having new charges on my criminal record especially since Im looking to advance my carreer and Im applying for higher position jobs at other companies. Now I will have to explain this all during a job interview. The DA was the same one that sent me to prison ten years ago and she remembered me. She was kinda inspired at the distance I have come in the last ten years and agreed to settle with me. The DA has to get some sort of guilty plea just so they can show off their 98% conviction rate so they agreed to drop one charge but not both.

So I may be back in the game real soon and yall will probably be seeing more of me around here. It is so nice to not be out on bail anymore and worry about weather the cops will do a random search or about buying some beer at the store. Feels good to be free again and have this all in the past. Good to be back.

Awesome news mh.....sucks that they still charged you with anything at all but getting that cultivation charge dropped was a biggie. Glad to hve you back on here as well bro. Look forward to seeing a grow from you in the future.

Great news Maine, it's one of those situations where it could'a been better, it could'a been worse, smile and get back to living your life. EFFEM'

Congrats Maine. Nice result.

MH,

So glad this worked out the way it did. I have been wondering what ever happened with you. I remembered you where quite concerned that she was going to stick it to you, but sounds like she was somewhat reasonable with you. As you well know, she loves to bust people for any and all drug & alcohol related charges. Knowing how she she operates, I think you did well.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts.

MC

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Ive only got some Haze hybrids left since I lost almost everything and I dont feal like waiting 12 weeks for these to flower so I need to order some new genetics.

Latest posts

Back