cupcakes, pasta, cake you name it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCdreadgirl

Reaction score
the best and easiest way to make some good brownies:

1) get any instant cooking package for cakes, cupcakes or brownies that calles for 1/2 cup oil.

2) take about a QP or more and slowly cook the weed in the oil seperately in a saucepan. cook it for about 2-3 hours, on very low heat, you dont want to burn off the THC, cuz then youd be left with nothing but gooey cupcakes.

3) after slowly cooking it into the oil, strain the oil and finish the recipe on the back of the box. cook on low heat again and just cook the cupcakes for longer.

4) voi-la! yummy cupcakes. i made some amazing cupcakes w/ a 1/2 oz. for my plane ride to Alberta, i ate two of them and was FINE!!!

ps* i hope you like the smell of weed, cuz the smell is strong and the stench lasts for a while. i could smell my weed cooking fromthe street, so careful and turn a fan on.

pps* theres another potent way to make them with freezing something, i watched my buddy make them, but there were a ton of steps. they were ******* amazing tho.

ppss* if you figure that you can make cupcakes, cakes, and brownies with 1/2 cup oil, then you can, figuratively, make any food that calls for more than 1/2 cup oil.

you use a quarter pound of BUD to make i batch of cupcakes?!?!?:eek:

Can you make me Cupcakes?

Don't do what I did. I left a very very potent hash oil browines and left them out to cool. Well I had to do some yard work and came back in. two brownies were gone!!!. My wife left a note: Went to work love the brownies. Don't spoil the kids dinner with them. (I use a recipe a freind gave me that eliminates all hints of the hash oil)

All I thought was OH SHIT. 2 hours later I get a call. My wife said she played sick and is sitting in a parking lot down from her work and needs picked up. (she doesn't smoke up much). Well, She was so fryed she couldn't even drive. So I don't make brownies anymore :( out of fear of one of my kids sneaking one.
True story

Mutt said:
Don't do what I did. I left a very very potent hash oil browines and left them out to cool. Well I had to do some yard work and came back in. two brownies were gone!!!. My wife left a note: Went to work love the brownies.

Gotta tell you man, about 25 years ago, my Dad who was 70 at the time, came over to my house for a visit and I had made a Dark Chocolate cake with a lot of honey oil mixed into the icing, and left it on the kitchen counter in a cake saver. When I got home from work, he was sitting in the living room watching MTV and just staring at the TV. I thought that was kind of weird because he always called a tv an idiot box and sure as hell didn't like any of the music on MTV. When he turned and spoke to me, I saw he was messed up and I went into the kitchen and discovered that a HUGE piece of cake was missing. Well, after another half hour or so, he got up and asked me if he could "sack out" in my bedroom. I told him later when he got up what he'd eaten and he said, "I guess I'm a marijuana cowboy now". When I asked him what that was, he said in the navy, the guys who "smoked that stuff" were called that.

What a trip.

Latest posts

Back