Cured bud shots...4 different strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
was going through my jars of bud and figured I wld share some pics of the different strains I hve cured now.

2 pretty girls and 2 ugly but surprisingly Dank strains...the most surprising is the Kandy Kush. This was a plant I experimented on last grow. I tend to crowd my flower tent a bit because i love variety not because I think it helps yields...I know it doesn't.
Well the Kandy Kush was one too many even by my messed up standards..:rolleyes: So she got pushed into a corner of the tent with virtually no direct light, poor ventilation and just an overall I don't care about you attitude from me...:D
She grew tall and lanky..(gotta find the pics) and looked like crap. The buds were not compact at all and looked very Sativa like. Those were the negatives. The positive thing was she smelled really really good...Dank for sure but she didn't really look it. After the cure I can see that the buds are crusty as helll...and the best part is she smokes like an A bud.
Very energetic up high...I mean like drinking espresso.:holysheep: Love it...wish I had cloned her....even though she was a fem bean.

Anywho here are some pics...Larry OG, Las Vegas Purple Kush, Nirvana White Castle and Kandy Kush.

SANY0014.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0018.jpg

SANY0019.jpg

SANY0021.jpg

SANY0022.jpg

SANY0023.jpg

SANY0026.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

Hammy, that is quite the line up for sure.:48:

oldsman said:
Hammy, that is quite the line up for sure.:48:

Thanks bro...gotta shoot SnakeBite, Pre 98 Bubba and 707 headband later. Needed a smoke break...;)

Thanks for peeping the pics...

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Great lookin nugs there HL.

Thanks my friend....sure wish I cld grab a cpl of my jars and head over to your "toke zone" for a smoke and a pancake. It sucks we can't just all get together and burn a few....well more then a few...:hubba:

I wish so to HL. You know Im all out, and will be for the next month.
Screw the toke zone. The grill is heating up for some bbq chicken out on the deck. Relaxin with a couple High Lifes, nice breeze off the river. A few bong rips would make it about perfect right now.

Excellent shots HL, i was going to do a simillar thread, way to steal my thunder. LOL.

Well bravo for Kandy Kush, she sounds like quite a girl. Too bad indeed no clones. What happens when you clone a feminized seed?
Lovely cured nugs Hamster. Wouldn't it be fun to bring our buds and all get together and those without, could have. No one would be what we imagine..fun stuff. I mean, i have never meant a hamster that grew such great weed.

dman1234 said:
Excellent shots HL, i was going to do a simillar thread, way to steal my thunder. LOL.

Thanks bro...

You are welcome to join this thread if you want...that goes for anyone with shots. The more the merrier. I still got a cpl strains in jars I need to shoot.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I wish so to HL. You know Im all out, and will be for the next month.
Screw the toke zone. The grill is heating up for some bbq chicken out on the deck. Relaxin with a couple High Lifes, nice breeze off the river. A few bong rips would make it about perfect right now.

I wish I was your neighbor...that sounds like a good time for sure.

Rosebud said:
Well bravo for Kandy Kush, she sounds like quite a girl. Too bad indeed no clones. What happens when you clone a feminized seed?
Lovely cured nugs Hamster. Wouldn't it be fun to bring our buds and all get together and those without, could have. No one would be what we imagine..fun stuff. I mean, i have never meant a hamster that grew such great weed.

Lol Rose you are too funny. And that wld be awesome. As far as cloning Fem beans I believe it goes back to the fact of how Fem beans are made to begin with. So a lot of peeps feel they are Hermie prone. I don't really hve a problem keeping a Mom off a Fem bean as long as the smoke is Dank and tasty. I wld always keep an eye on any clones that got flowered just in case though.

Mr Dankster Von Budmiester Hamster Lewis strikes the stinky stanky, smokem token, rings the bell buds one more time.

Excellent Pics! Glad to hear it smokes excellent too. How does that LVPK smoke?

Mr. Tc says he likes your trim job.....

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro...

You are welcome to join this thread if you want...that goes for anyone with shots. The more the merrier. I still got a cpl strains in jars I need to shoot.

Thanks for the invite HL,

I may take you up on that later, but its your show so go at it, its always cool to see what the Hamsters smoking.

dman1234 said:
Thanks for the invite HL,

I may take you up on that later, but its your show so go at it, its always cool to see what the Hamsters smoking.

Sounds good...pics are always welcome...especially of Dank crusty nugs.:)

Latest posts

Back