Cured bud shots...4 different strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good like always there mr lewis! would be very kool to hang and:joint: with some of you pros

Hamster Lewis said:
Sounds good...pics are always welcome...especially of Dank crusty nugs.:)

Dank crusty nugs?
Sounds like something your wife might complain about when changing your hamster cage shavings. :p

Great collection Mr. L
whats next seasons Line up?

tcbud said:
Mr Dankster Von Budmiester Hamster Lewis strikes the stinky stanky, smokem token, rings the bell buds one more time.

Excellent Pics! Glad to hear it smokes excellent too. How does that LVPK smoke?

Mr. Tc says he likes your trim job.....

Thanks Tc and Mr Tc. The LVPK smokes great....taste and odor of the buds is A++. The high is solid as well. Not to down not to up.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Dank crusty nugs?
Sounds like something your wife might complain about when changing your hamster cage shavings. :p

LOL.....I change my own shavings thanks....:)

ray jay said:

Thanks ray....

Ruffy said:
lookin good like always there mr lewis! would be very kool to hang and:joint: with some of you pros

Yes it wld be awesome if we cld all get together and smoke till we drop.:D

my my said:
Great collection Mr. L
whats next seasons Line up?

Thanks my my...still working on it. I hve some tester beans I need to get to for Eugenics so at least one strain from there and I wanted to try another LSC strain so I hve to choose one of those to pop as well.
Then I hve some "draft picks" coming my way from some friends in the form of clones....;) Really hoping to get my hands on a cut of that Wifi Shadders rocked over at cannetics.

well done sir Mr. professor Doctor HL... im gonna look for some candy kush last time i had it yasted like some sugar kush... so far im only doing fire Og, Bubba amd mango can t wait till i get some candy

Dr. Robertsozki said:
well done sir Mr. professor Doctor HL... im gonna look for some candy kush last time i had it yasted like some sugar kush... so far im only doing fire Og, Bubba amd mango can t wait till i get some candy

That's a hella Dank line up ya got going on there Dr......I am getting my lineup ready for the next run once Summer breaks. So far Larry OG(of course), Subs JTR and BlueBerry from SowAmazingSeeds are warming up in the bull pen. Black Cherry Soda shld be arriving tomorrow....that is as far as I hve gotten....still choices to be made.

Be good Dr.....always glad to see ya post.

what kinda nutes and style of grow did u do.....meaning hydo or soil?
im bout try Earth Juice line on my next grow.

Very nice nuggage Hammy mate, top banana!

Always a pleasure to click on your threads. :)

looking good as always ham...cool to see your still around here:aok:

Mindbender said:
what kinda nutes and style of grow did u do.....meaning hydo or soil?
im bout try Earth Juice line on my next grow.

I grow in Soil with General Hydroponics Flora Nova...cheap and easy to use. One gallon pots and soil is Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix qhich has no time release ferts in it. I add a lil perlite and just started adding lime.

Rockster said:
Very nice nuggage Hammy mate, top banana!

Always a pleasure to click on your threads. :)

Thanks Mate....I appreciate the kind words.

GrowinGreen said:
Wish I had some of that right about meow

How the helll are ya GG? Glad to see ya posting again. Always get a lil worried when peeps disappear of the grid.

sundancer245 said:
looking good as always ham...cool to see your still around here:aok:

Thanks brosef...Nice to see you around as well. This place is still home. Hope all is well.

ArtVandolay said:
Hey, GG! How you be??? Good to see ya!
Hamster Lewis said:
How the helll are ya GG? Glad to see ya posting again. Always get a lil worried when peeps disappear of the grid.

Doing good guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I've just been super busy lately. Moved to a new area and haven't been able to grow again yet :( Still have plenty of seeds though :D Hope everything is good with you two! From the looks of these pictures everything is A okay.

GrowinGreen said:
Doing good guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I've just been super busy lately. Moved to a new area and haven't been able to grow again yet :( Still have plenty of seeds though :D Hope everything is good with you two! From the looks of these pictures everything is A okay.

Good to know you are doing good GG....besides getting killed with OT at work I am doing well myself. Getting ready to fire up the tents again soon...maybe 2-3 weeks. Sucks you haven't been able to grow....let's hope that changes soon.:)

Latest posts

Back