Cured Larry OG LED flowered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, thats the Larry I know and love. My mouth is watering it has been awhile Larry, but we will meet again very soon. LOL. Great job HL, as usual.

:yeahthat: Enjoy Hammy. You deserve a break today...and tomorrow and the next day.

Where's mine and do you get an employee discount?

Nice buds HL :aok:

Eagerly awaiting the smoke report, larry and Tahoe OG are two I'm really curious about.

Eagerly awaiting the smoke report, larry and Tahoe OG are two I'm really curious about.

Personally its been my fav for awhile, 4 years probably, a strong earthy kush taste with a slightly on the heavier side type buzz, thats my impression anyways.

Very well done hammy hats of to you those bugs look awesome. I am working on my cure process and hope to get more plant smell out of my next cure.

Your product has great bag appeal

Oh you don't have to wait. i will say that Larry OG has been my all time favorite so far. Only Negatives is she is hard to clone and she has a long Flower Time. 8 weeks and she is a day time smoke, 9 she is both day and night and at 10 weeks+ she is a Narcotic Buzz.

Very well done hammy hats of to you those bugs look awesome. I am working on my cure process and hope to get more plant smell out of my next cure.

Your product has great bag appeal

Thanks...

Oh you don't have to wait. i will say that Larry OG has been my all time favorite so far. Only Negatives is she is hard to clone and she has a long Flower Time. 8 weeks and she is a day time smoke, 9 she is both day and night and at 10 weeks+ she is a Narcotic Buzz.

Thanks...

Personally its been my fav for awhile, 4 years probably, a strong earthy kush taste with a slightly on the heavier side type buzz, thats my impression anyways.

Well, sounds like she will go down on my wish list. I'm really not one to care about how long something great takes. The ability to control the med level is important to me. I need a strong OG, I'm pretty tolerant after the years of smoking.

I'm very impressed with what you accomplished with the LED's. No experience with Larry at all, but those are very nice looking buds and even nicer that they were grown with LED's.

Wet

Good work there Hammy :) I have my Larry in veg right now. It cant get ready soon enough for me. Hands down favorite smoke and even more favorite hash edible. I know you will enjoy hitting those nugs when they are ready :D

Great looking buds Hammy, can't believe those are LED grown...unreal. Rest up a bit, and relax...tough time of the year for you

You and Mrs.Hammy have a great holiday

Thanks bwana...resting up as we speak. Yeah LED is here. I don't see myself going back to HPS.

very nice.

Thanks giggy....

Latest posts

Back