Curing Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Is there a particular method for curing Hash. I just did some dry ice hash. I had about 2-3oz of trim and popcorn bud and ended up pulling 34grams of dry hash. But it is a little harsh on the lungs, so I suspect I got a little more organic material than I wanted. I wonder what if any is a good method for curing it. Here's a pick of the haul :)

dry ice hash12-21.JPG

I press mine then heat in the oven for a bit while it is being pressed.

I use a metal press and Like duck I heat it and then stack them in a m&m canister with wax paper between eack gram round..than open and inspect every now and again untill gone..I dont like to smoke the Dry Ice hash by itself..I like it as a topper coat and I also find that nice buds rolling in the jar of dry ice hash befor pressing makes for some tateier nugs:aok:..congrats on the Hash Hushpuppy...enjoy the New year

Thanks Ruffy :) I was rather suprised to get as much as I did given the amount of trim and buds that I had left over from the last 2 grow cycles.

I found something interesting; I have gone back and dried trim from making ice water hash and found there is some oil left behind in the trim. But after doing the dryice hash, I went through the dry trim and couldn't find any oils left in it. It seems that the dryice really effectively strips out the oils better, although I think there is also a little bit of fine leaf matter that comes through as well. :)

:ciao: Hush

how do you extract? I like to lay panda film on the large oval table and move around the table as Im shaking...this allows me to take the diffrent grades out...it starts out tanish/cream and than gets greener as ya go around the table...the first few runs I did was all in the same pile and ended with a greener look...now I get 3 different colors:aok:

take care and be safe

Yeah I do a similar thing except I use parchment paper and don't separate the grades much as you can see in the pic. I thought about using the different micron bags as the smaller micron bags give better grade blond hash when making bubble. I think I am going to start doing like you do so that I can save the higher grade for myself and sell off the lower grade. :)

i press it then place parchment paper inbetween and let dry out for a few weeks then its smooth smoking even with pressing hash is still wet for a while just got to keep playing with it breaking it up an so on till it hardens up a little bit

Hey Dr. How big a blocks of hash are those? They look look pretty huge, about the size of 3-4 music CD cases stacked together. Is that bubble from just your trim of did you turn all of it into hash?

:ciao: DrFever what do you use as a press?..How mush MJ was used and what was final wieght?

Hushpuppy....looks to me like DrF used Bubblehash...

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: DrFever what do you use as a press?..How mush MJ was used and what was final wieght?

Hushpuppy....looks to me like DrF used Bubblehash...

take care and be safe

I used 2 ton press i guess with steel box placed parchment paper on both sides of plates then pressed as it becomes real sticky to take off plates so parchment solved that issue total weight was 181 grams all trimmings from 12 plant scrog which wasn't allot i guess 2 - 3 pounds of trimmings / leaf
ice bubble hash

love me hash! ill be makin some bubble with the sleeskunk best going hash producer they say

IMG_2424.JPG

Hey Smoke didn't you make your own hash press? I have been looking for a small to medium size press that I can use to press about 2grams at a time. I am starting to get trim and make hash pretty regular and need a way to keep it organized as all my friends beg me for it every time I get some. :)

hey hush i guess you can;t place links on here

there is A site where you can get presses etc check out wackywillys

DrFever said:
hey hush i guess you can;t place links on here

there is A site where you can get presses etc check out wackywillys

You can place links...they just can't be live. Just uncheck the automatically parse links box above manage attachments.

ie.
www.amazon.com
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/
http://hempdepot.ca/

thanks Ham i'll try that right now i hope this is right ????

www.wackywillysweb.com

Latest posts

Back