Curing Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey HL ...The link went live when you quoted:eek:

pcduck said:
Hey HL ...The link went live when you quoted:eek:

Fixed...gotta get used to unchecking that box. If only we could have it unchecked by default.

All right Doc, I just placed my order for several items :) I hope they are solid on their products. We will see in about 7-10days. :)

there prices seem pretty good i like the bubble bag kits and to be honest i don't like the 5 gallon bubble bags?? they are good for 1 - 2 plant trimming i find when you go to 20 gallon and up bags it saves you time and money on ice with more amounts of hash being made per run

Its ironic you say that. I ordered 2 of the 5gal 160u bags for making hash as my regular bubble bags are getting used pretty heavy. I didn't know they had the 20gal bags, but it seems like doing that much at a time would get heavy on the arms. I only make hash occasionally after harvest trim dries enough. Its usually only enough to make anywhere from 15-30grams each time. But now that I have my 3 tents honed in to pulling around a pound every 3-4weeks, the hash making is going to get pretty busy. :)

I never dry trimmings for bubble bag Hash and you can make it simple by using a drill or some kind of beater in stead of hand stirring it

Yeah now for making bubble, that is how I do it, but I found that I like the dry ice hash better. I have also found that the dry ice hash gets more of the oils from the leaf than the bubble method.

last night i finally tried my finger hash from plants dam i was wrecked complete body stone like i never encountered before was like omg i am overdosing lol

dscf3928y.jpg

:D Gotta love some finger hash. I like to let it cure for about 10 days before burning it. Like you say, a killer body stone. Do you cure your hash any particular way or length of time? I have found it seems to get smoother when it has set and cured for a couple weeks. If smoked straight away from the bag, its pretty harsh.

hey Hush only thing i do is let it dry out like you said longer you let it stand the better it becomes being less harsh

Latest posts

Back