Curing Nirvana Ice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trojan46312

Reaction score
Is this common or no? I cured Nirvana's Ice and when I hold the actual bud up to my nose, it smells like nothing. It smells dank when I pull some out of a jar and sits out but when I hold it to my nose...nothing :) Is that weird? Am I doing something wrong? It was curing for at least a month.

Trojan46312 said:
Is this common or no? I cured Nirvana's Ice and when I hold the actual bud up to my nose, it smells like nothing. It smells dank when I pull some out of a jar and sits out but when I hold it to my nose...nothing :) Is that weird? Am I doing something wrong? It was curing for at least a month.

More importantly how does it smoke? I know my White Castle from Nirvana doesn't really smell at all but it is good smoke none the less.

Hamster Lewis said:
More importantly how does it smoke? I know my White Castle from Nirvana doesn't really smell at all but it is good smoke none the less.

It smoked pretty good :) I guess that's what really matters. I just find it strange that it can smell up a whole room but when you hold it to your nose it smells like nothing. When the buds are broken up, the smell comes out a little more. Do you think I should try Curing for a couple more months.

Latest posts

Back