Curing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I do Curls I start with about 50lbs and slowly work up to about 90lbs after 2-3 weeks. I stay at 90 if it feels good or sometimes pump it up to 115lbs

31931805-F9A4-40DE-8DA9-E65939946B6A.jpeg

I used them for my first grow

I use a hydro meter in the jar now instead but have some jars from my first grow reading is about the same in both so I think as long as you don’t over dry and cure properly, you don’t need them. Just my opinion tho
I think they may be marketing them as something for a foolproof cure if they are ‘2 way’ membranes. I like to cure my bud to under 60% RH then I use the 62’s for long term storage like boo. I had some 2015 bud I smoked led in 2020 and it was still nice, fragrant, mellow and potent. If someone isn’t keeping buds long term(a couple of years-I like to have old buds kinda like wine drinkers like old wines), they aren’t necessary. Bottom line, cure the buds then use the Bovedas in my opinion.

I have a bunch vac sealed in a mason jar. Probably not worth rehydrating what has dried out. They use the same tech for guitar storage as well. I have my Taylor 12 string stored with Dadarrio packs. Thing stays in tune for more than a year if I leave the case closed up and don’t play it(which happens a lot- the 12 string is tough on my arthritic fingers)…
I too thought boveda packs dried to paper thin
I put them in a zip loc along with a bowl of distilled water for a day 24hrs
they absorbed the needed H2O to rehydrate them back to working paks again.
Use a gal zippy bag and a small bowl of water 4oz and place paks around the dish.
Do not get them wet, Little wet just dry with paper towel.
Many ways on youtube to do it too.

I used them for my first grow

I use a hydro meter in the jar now instead but have some jars from my first grow reading is about the same in both so I think as long as you don’t over dry and cure properly, you don’t need them. Just my opinion tho
Just do not be dipping into jar and exposing the weed to air and I agree.
I open mine to smell and test the herb from time to time , that is when the paks come in handy

I have 7 yr old weed in a jar with 62 paks
Still moist as the day it was put down. Jars never opened at all until use.
Found I made some great sleepy time weed with natural break down past 3 yrs mark.
The weed starts to decarb on it on after 3 yrs. and breaks down into more CBD levels too

Found I made some great sleepy time weed with natural break down past 3 yrs mark.
The weed starts to decarb on it on after 3 yrs. and breaks down into more CBD levels too
I have notice that too. The older buds are more relaxing but also more analgesic(if that is the correct term). I think the THC degrades into CBN. I am not sure what the CBD degrades to. My hips and hand were KILLING me (my thumb knuckles were all swollen and the joints were cracking when I bent them)the other night and I ripped a single bong hit of my 2019 Mimosa. Within seconds my hips and hands didn’t hurt. The swelling in my thumbs went down in a few minutes. No snapping in the thumb knuckles. The ‘experts’ that say cannabis isn’t effective at treating any ailments are just shills for big pharma. Now I need to go research what CBD degrades into…

7 years!

that is amazing

what strandivar is it?

The grove bags look interesting boo
I'm using Grove bags on two autos I just harvested and they have been really easy. Hang for a week (dark shed, 60% humidity, 60-65 degrees, circulating air), cut the buds off the stems and put 'em in grocery bags with the little hygrometer. When the humidity is in the mid-60s (after a day or two), I moved them into Grove bags with the hygrometer, and they've been right in the 62-64% range going on 2-3 weeks now.

Latest posts

Back