Curious BlueBerry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
Hey guys 'n gals,

A couple weeks ago, I received a clone of BlueBerry, which had already been flowering for two weeks or so.

I placed it in my aerator - pH balanced plain water - along with an Afghan Kush and a AK/WW clone, neither of the latter which survived.

Take a look at the pics here. The newer leaves are not scabrous, there is no serration on leaf's edge, pretty odd, isn't it?

This has been on 24/7 T5s for a month maybe, first in aerator for two weeks then, once I finally see roots, into the soil she goes.

The plant seems hardy, if not leggy too.

I know this isn't ideal to force re-veg, but I said wth, let's see what happens. It's my party after all :)

I wish I had more time to do a journal (I also have some Acid (Africa) and some Cheese (Rockstar) on 12/12 in 5 gal containers. These will be monsters!

Cheers everyone!

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

When mine revegged last season it threw out all kinds of non-serated, single blade, curly q-ed crazy looking leaves. Revegging def makes for some wonky looking girls :D

Actually not odd at all. All plants when they go from flowering to reveg will throw single bladed leaves like that. After time, she will get back to her normal type leaves.

Completely normal MM it can take upto 6 weeks to revert back to a normal looking serrated leaf mj plant.
T4

:yeahthat: What they said. Glad to meet a fellow re-veg enthusiast. I used to re-veg most of my queens before Nirvana started distributing affordable feminised seeds.

YYZ Skinhead said:
:yeahthat: What they said. Glad to meet a fellow re-veg enthusiast. I used to re-veg most of my queens before Nirvana started distributing affordable feminised seeds.

Thanks, my friends, nice to know this falls under the realm of "normal" :icon_smile:

Yeah, fem seeds definitely facilitate things and remove much worry and guesswork. I can also see that an efficient hydro/clone situ would be the bomb, but I am so not near to that at all. I will only purchase such seeds anymore, Attitude is who I've been using lately.

For now, I will continue to plod along in soil :)

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back