Curious question about CA. Delivery Services And Collectives?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
Ok, so all who are in Cali know that there are a ton of raids and shutdowns going on. Now I am medicinal grower for personal use ONLY. But, my brother and some of my close friends, actually have their own "Medical Marijuana Delivery Service" Now I don't agree with doing this simply because i'm afraid of even the slightest possibility of going back to jail... But, I am very familiar with our laws here in Cali since me and my brother are medical marijuana activists. Recently he has been scared to continue with his business in fear that his products will be confiscated and shut down or arrested...
Now that ya'll are filled in on the info, here's my curious questions-----

How are people being arrested and raided for growing and "donating" medical marijuana? I mean I know its still illegal to a federal stand point, but according to the information i'v learned, it is legal to redistribute medical marijuana to a "MEDICAL patient" as long as they have a valid physicians recommendation. And at least if the business donating to the patient is an approved Medicinal Marijuana collective or delivery service. (Which most of the businesses around here are and yet, still are getting shut down?) So how is it that people are being arrested and shut down from this? Of course there are some that lack a business license or some other legal documents. But, if you have a good lawyer and are following the regulations perfectly, how is it possible for them to even notice you, let alone shut you down?

Sorry for the long ramble story, lol. But I felt all of it was of importance to the understanding of my brothers situation and questions. Any help is greatly appreciated. And please, if possible state facts not opinions... Thanks ;)

the feds do not recognize "mmj" in any form..

What Hick said.

Simple as that. If your a gambler....roll the dice!

Hick said:
the feds do not recognize "mmj" in any form..

That's where your wrong. The Feds recognize MMJ as a easy was to find us and to lock us up

.... Thanks... I guess.... I understand that, but places like Harbor side which is a HUGE medical marijuana collective in cali. THey have atleast 4 diff locations around the bay area. They are constantly trying to shut them down, but never can... Simply because they find loop holes in the system, and continue to follow the STATE laws. They make millions in revenue but yet, are stil there.... While other small time businesses who barley are being noticed, get shut down for doing the same thing? Guess it just comes down to who ever has more money can get away with more stuff.. Guess this thread is closed... Thanks ne ways guys, looks like my bros on his own :(

Latest posts

Back