Curious...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forum seems to be too much about pictures and talking about how much they like them to actually get any info that would satisfy my tastes.. mayb its just that the info is hidden sooooo well there....idk

hey man. i love your explanations and yer terminology. it fills in a lot of gaps fer me, instead of "thing of a jig" and "you know what thingy" .
icon10.gif
keep going strong, i will follow. i just dont know how to explain some stuff as it gets so repititive but in different rooms and with different seed batches not to mention generations. i mean ya start with 2 but by the 4th gen you could have 256 variations.

can of ownage i am very impressed with your enthusiasm and seemingly eagerness to learn more . but with the exception of my uneducated guess , i think you know little bit more than your leading us to believe . hey in my personal opinion i think your already on your way to be a master grower and breeder . if your not already and just came into this forum to trick us lol. jorge cervatez thats who i believe you to be in disqueis.lol. but if not cheers to you for your eagerness to learn . gl in your quest. if you really have 1 .

yup, my thoughts eggactly. but he is a winner aint he. coming in silent then gathering momentum.................

lol im no master grower... like i said this is all from paying attention in class... i do happen to like learning more about things that catch my attention and i do want to further myself in this area of interest but it seems hard since im in the states.... mayb itd be easier if i was out there in holland... Thanx for all the compliments btw...I only know things in scientific terms and so im sorry if i loose u guys and/or dont understand very simple things all you guys do.. its just we ride on a different set of ideas and backrounds...Just started smoking not too too long ago actually my girl got me into it and ever since its just kinda caught my interest ( can u blame me? ) and so ive been reading this forum up and down for things that catch me and been adding my 2 cents in here and there to make everythin a lil easier to understand... Well guys thanx and everything lol if i ask noobish questions now and then dont be surprised :D... Im not sure all around on everything having to do with cannabis so ... dont make me sound liek more than i am lol... ill keep trying to post things here and there and thanx for everything , later guys:D

are you sure your not trying to tell us that you might not have that science book handy everytime you show up here lol. and ps if you want things to be simple plant a seed and water and fertilize on a regular basis and BAM there you go . no need for the extras. (not trying to be a smart ass but that is honestly all you need to know in order to get your final product. exspecially being a newbie . learn to grow 1 plant at a time and slowly learn the rest. no need to try to be a scientist in 1 day.

no i know all this by memory lol i dont need a book but rather just to read it once lol and yea i know i wanna grow bagseed be4 i actually get to anything better so its ok i know what u mean

Latest posts

Back