Curled leaves and seedling down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry you didn't like the advice you got from peeps i bet would collectively have over 100 years of growing experience---i would als like to have seen the plants you have successfully grown in that environment---the hot 707 roots soil has peat moss, coco, castings, 2 types of bat guano, soy meal, fish meal, kelp meal---the soil IS NOT causing your issue---good luck little lady

sorry you didn't like the advice you got from peeps i bet would collectively have over 100 years of growing experience---i would als like to have seen the plants you have successfully grown in that environment---the hot 707 roots soil has peat moss, coco, castings, 2 types of bat guano, soy meal, fish meal, kelp meal---the soil IS NOT causing your issue---good luck little lady

:yeahthat:

It's too hot straight up toco leafing girl. Crack your door a bit more or put your fan on a timer so it doesn't over heat lol

Oh no I didn't say I didn't like the advice, I appreciate all of the knowledge I can get.
I will try a fan and see how it goes. Thank you everyone.

That curling is heat and drying stress without a doubt. I don't know how you had success with a grow in an enclosed space like that before with no ventilation. Take the plant out of the room and you sit in there for an hour (with the light on) and you will experience what the plant is experiencing. I am not being sarcastic, plants need fresh comfortable air to live in and fresh air to breathe just like us. The only way you can have any kind of success with a closet type grow is to create a ventilation system that will pull the heated air out at the top of the space and pull fresh, cooler air in at the bottom.

I would also suggest that you get a T5 light fixture with the "vegging" bulbs for the veg phase of growing, then you can switch back to the HPS bulb for flowering.

The roots organics soil isn't the problem. It is a basic organic medium. I would look into using organic nutrient teas for supplementing the soil. :)

I think she's more worried about fire than the over heating of the fan guys. I think that is a good idea when you live in a apartment complex.

Latest posts

Back