curled leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
i have a plant thats about 4 inches,i have a light on it and a fan to help circulate the air. the plant has been doing good but the last 2 days the two main leaves are starting to curl just a little is this from not enough water or the light to close? the temp is around 80 at all times and i keep the light about 5 inches from the plant. the plant isnt yellow or any thing.i would apperciate any suggestions.

berserker71 said:
i have a plant thats about 4 inches,i have a light on it and a fan to help circulate the air. the plant has been doing good but the last 2 days the two main leaves are starting to curl just a little is this from not enough water or the light to close? the temp is around 80 at all times and i keep the light about 5 inches from the plant. the plant isnt yellow or any thing.i would apperciate any suggestions.
Are they curled up or down? What kind of light? How often do you water?

they are curling up and i am using a cheap home and garden flood grow light, i am looking into hps lights right as i am typing this.about a 400 watt system.and i water the plant about 2 to 3 times a day but i am not pouring water just usins a bottle sprayer until the soil is moist.but everytime i go in to check on the plant the soil is so dry.

Latest posts

Back