Curling problem...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokie

Reaction score
I have brother grunts wally world set up, and it doesnt get hot as the hps or mh, obviously. Now my plant is about two weeks old n i have them about 2 inches from the light. I have ventilation and all, but they seem to be curling up. No nutes, just plain soil and ro water. Should i try lowering them? I gotta get me a digi.

smokie said:
I have brother grunts wally world set up, and it doesnt get hot as the hps or mh, obviously. Now my plant is about two weeks old n i have them about 2 inches from the light. I have ventilation and all, but they seem to be curling up. No nutes, just plain soil and ro water. Should i try lowering them? I gotta get me a digi.
Whats up smokie. Your plants maybe suffering from heat stress. Try raising your light up 1 inch or so. How often do you water?

Hey bro

thanks for replying. Im gonna try that, its kind of hard to explain without pictures, but in time, i will! Lol, anyways, i dont overwater, only wait until its damn near wilted to water again, and ive raised the light up, so lets see what it does in about a day or so. Again, thanks for replying!

Latest posts

Back