Current Favorite Strandiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My preference is Sativa. That being said, my favorite is
1). Durban Poison.
Close second or All around best time strain is
2). Original (East Coast) Sour Diesel.
3). Runner up - Bruce Banner.

As far as favorite indica it’s a tie between
Northern Lights, and Afghan Kush.

I have not tried as many strains as many here have, but willing, lol.

this morning’s favorite strandivar is Mas Gas from Goat and Monkey Seeds

Chem 91 x Triangle Kush

751B461C-D0D4-48F7-B777-5B30B0D1C337.png

smooth , not harsh

mostly chemical fragrances with some fruit/citrus overtones

we like it for morning wake and bake but then we all have a different endocannabinoid system ymmv

finished outdoors by October 7 at 37 degrees latitude

Im really liking the Strawberry Pie.

and what are the genetics , terpene profile , thc percentage and ratio to cbd , indoors/outdoors grow information , availability as feminized or photoperiod , seed or clone only , and the geneticists name who bred it?

🤡🤡🤡

Ya bastard. Made me go and look shit up. 😁

Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica​

THC: 11% - 21%​

Strawberry Pie is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Georgia Pie X Strawberry Fritter strains. Named for its celebrity parentage and delicious flavor, Strawberry Pie is the perfect hybrid to help you settle down and kick back on a lazy afternoon spent with friends. Like its namesake dessert, Strawberry Pie has a sweet and doughy nutty pie flavor with hints of flowery strawberry and sweet fruits. The aroma is very similar, with a sweet fruity strawberry overtone accented by gassy diesel nutty herbs. The Strawberry Pie high will wash over you almost as soon as you're done toking, filling your mind with a tingly and lifted sense that stimulates your brain and has you feeling like you don't have a care in the world. This tingle will soon work its way throughout your entire body, leaving you feeling totally couch-locked and helplessly sedated before you finally drop off and fall into a deep, peaceful sleep. With these effects and its high 11-21%v average THC level, Strawberry Pie is often chosen to treat a wide variety of conditions including chronic stress or anxiety, depression, chronic pain, insomnia and arthritis. This bud has fat grape-shaped emerald-green nugs with amber undertones, thin orange hairs and a coating of chunky, golden-amber crystal trichomes.

• Perfect for indoor and outdoor growing
  • Possesses a convenient height of about 60-100 cm
  • Comparatively easy to grow
  • Provides a decent yield

Last edited:

Ya bastard. Made me go and look shit up. 😁

Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica​

THC: 11% - 21%​

Strawberry Pie is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Georgia Pie X Strawberry Fritter strains. Named for its celebrity parentage and delicious flavor, Strawberry Pie is the perfect hybrid to help you settle down and kick back on a lazy afternoon spent with friends. Like its namesake dessert, Strawberry Pie has a sweet and doughy nutty pie flavor with hints of flowery strawberry and sweet fruits. The aroma is very similar, with a sweet fruity strawberry overtone accented by gassy diesel nutty herbs. The Strawberry Pie high will wash over you almost as soon as you're done toking, filling your mind with a tingly and lifted sense that stimulates your brain and has you feeling like you don't have a care in the world. This tingle will soon work its way throughout your entire body, leaving you feeling totally couch-locked and helplessly sedated before you finally drop off and fall into a deep, peaceful sleep. With these effects and its high 11-21%v average THC level, Strawberry Pie is often chosen to treat a wide variety of conditions including chronic stress or anxiety, depression, chronic pain, insomnia and arthritis. This bud has fat grape-shaped emerald-green nugs with amber undertones, thin orange hairs and a coating of chunky, golden-amber crystal trichomes.

• Perfect for indoor and outdoor growing
  • Possesses a convenient height of about 60-100 cm
  • Comparatively easy to grow
  • Provides a decent yield

That’s all nice and good, but I didn’t see anything in there about the geneticist that bred it.

and what are the genetics , terpene profile , thc percentage and ratio to cbd , indoors/outdoors grow information , availability as feminized or photoperiod , seed or clone only , and the geneticists name who bred it?

🤡🤡🤡
This question is not setup in proper big format. You may have to resubmit 😜

That’s all nice and good, but I didn’t see anything in there about the geneticist that bred it.
They don't kiss and tell. You got all I could find.
Personally I don't give two shits. All I know is it's some damn fine weed. I never got into all that bullshit. I grow and smoke weed. Wasn't gonna write a book on it,,nor hunt down it's parents. Maybe you can order a DNA test😁

They don't kiss and tell. You got all I could find.
Personally I don't give two shits. All I know is it's some damn fine weed. I never got into all that bullshit. I grow and smoke weed. Wasn't gonna write a book on it,,nor hunt down it's parents. Maybe you can order a DNA test😁

i bet you are a closet trichome counter

how many did you count today?

Well, you are never really gonna have an exact % of how much amber you have, if you don’t count them.
You mean not everyone counts them?

enjoyingnsomemsnow leopard oil this evening

couldnt have said it better

Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard Bodhi Seeds Snow Leopard is a deadly 4 way cross of Chem d, a landrace Uzbekistani hashplant, Afgooey, and Blockhead. Rich tropical perfume sweet abundant colas dripping in resin, with mango, citrus, and floral overtones, with deep woody undertones of sandalwood, oak moss, and palo santo on a bed of sublime decomposing chem funk. Heavy duty creeper effects that take down the animal in you, leaving you in a snow cloud of devastating tranquility.

Flowering time: 9 weeks from clone
45% dense indica, 30% stretchier sats, 15% poly poly expression
Genetic: Tigermelon x Snow Lotus

0F7D671A-FD22-4C86-AD03-E2D483968A55.png
A209326D-F1DB-4902-B04E-941099BEB207.png
6E8180C1-31F7-4032-84F2-C23D61D9BA51.png

Well, I am happy to report that the White Widow I chopped 11 days ago has dried out enough to smoke. The wife and I both love the high. We feel everything else is kind of bland about it, that high though!
The only two strains we have in abundance right now is Sour Diesel, and White Widow. Sour D has way more flavor than the WW, and is very smooth, but it barely gets us high. The WW is a little harsher smoke at the moment, not harsh, just not quite as smooth. That will probably improve with cure time.
Overall though, the WW wins out because of the high.
Current favorite that we have available, White Widow.

tonights favorite strandivar is Ogers Kush , Ghost cut

i love this flavor , the earthy dank but smooth , some hints of lemon and chocolate/coffee flavors

ery calm and relaxing effects

there are many versions of OG Kush out there but the Ghost cut is my favorite

i have lots of seeds from a pheno of the ECSD x Ogers that represents the Ogers more than the ECSD if anyone would like to test some , hit me up in a PM

Ghost OG is a mostly indica variety, listed in our database as a clone only strain and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±70 days) and outdoors. .

The Ghost OG Kush cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.

Ghost OG is a cupwinning variety and won the 5th Place at the The Emerald Cup 2019in the category Mixed Light (Greenhouse), submitted by Josh D., Santa Barbara!

9B98089A-55B3-467B-A350-534F1A012F58.png

It’s official, Gelato is the wife’s new favorite strain, which means it’s mine now too, because it’s all she will let me roll.
It’s good smoke, berries are definitely the primary smell and taste. The high is a bit of a creeper, and fairly evenly distributed between head and body. The high is noticeably longer lasting than some.
Most importantly, it’s smooth, which is what makes my wife most happy.

What a roller coaster this week has been.
The wife has went from Gelato, to Banana Mango, then all the way back to White Widow.
We pulled a jar of WW out of the cabinet and revisited it after it had gotten a chance to cure for a couple more months.
Much smoother, much better tasting, and the high will knock your socks off.
As of right now, the wife’s current favorite smoke is, White Widow.

Latest posts

Back