Current Stash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MosesPMG

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just picked up an 8th of some Green Crack yesterday so I thought Id post a few pics of some nugs. Feel free to post pics of what you are currently smokin on :aok: :48:

crack1.jpg

crack2.jpg

Man, i wish i knew what i was smoking... i know its weed lol but beyond that???????? I take it you're in a med state Moses?

I wish mate, I wouldnt be growin out of a box :holysheep: but a friend of mine spent the last 2 years out in Cali and just came back 6 months ago, and she has a great setup. She doesnt know about mine though :aok:

I'm doing some oil in my ejoint of some of this Jock Horror. I'm still working on the strength of the oil so, I don't want to mess with the high by toke'n on the bud.
IMG_0254 (1024x683).jpg

Well this is ALL of what I have left from 420...

Pic 1: Obama OG

Pic 2: Pre 98

Pic 3: White Diamond OG

Also had some OG full melt hash...but all gone.:angrywife:

Lately...I have been having major headaches.;)

Obama OG.JPG

Pre 98.JPG

White Diamond OG.JPG

im down to about 2 quart jars of 2010 moon shadow and about 1/8th of 2009 blue berry!! hope i can make that last till november... pray for me! lol

That wouldn't last me 2 months, let alone til November...OUCH!

Have a half gallon mason jar of Big Band....plus about a half ounce, I've got a joint or two of Pineapple Express and I have a little WW...waiting on the drying and curing of Train Wreck, LSD is about 3 weeks from harvest as is OG Kush....life is really good sometimes!

Roddy said:
That wouldn't last me 2 months, let alone til November...OUCH!

Have a half gallon mason jar of Big Band....plus about a half ounce, I've got a joint or two of Pineapple Express and I have a little WW...waiting on the drying and curing of Train Wreck, LSD is about 3 weeks from harvest as is OG Kush....life is really good sometimes!

bastard :hubba:

Lower pile, NYC Diesel harvested early but still great. Top left pile, NYC Diesel different pheno, not really happy with it. Top right, my favorite, Sensi Star. There are no big buds left because I have smoked them all :) But I still have two giant Sensi Stars I just finished trimming to add to that pile :)
.....And yes, that is a regular sized Bic lighter

running low 002.JPG o 001.JPG

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
Lower pile, NYC Diesel harvested early but still great. Top left pile, NYC Diesel different pheno, not really happy with it. Top right, my favorite, Sensi Star. There are no big buds left because I have smoked them all :) But I still have two giant Sensi Stars I just finished trimming to add to that pile :)
.....And yes, that is a regular sized Bic lighter

View attachment 167020 View attachment 167021

-SSF-

Show-off :D

Latest posts

Back