Currently active users -327 (130 members and 197 guests)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
:eek:

Also got an interesting PM I'm going to forward to Hick..lol.

Holy crap that's a lot of folks here!!!!!!!

Lmao..

I just clicked on Who's Online...they are all private messaging. Talk about spam overload!

yeah I forwarded to Hick too..:rofl: his Box is full of Spam...:D

Seems more lurkers now then Active members...Oh ell atleast we have Hits:D

I think whoever doesn't get a PM should feel jealous...:p

Hahahaha.

supplies from germany. hahaha...:rolleyes:

...........sheeeeeshe!..... I banned about 23 users, all joined today, all sent over 200 PM's. It "should" have deletd their pms. But id you've recieved one , please message a staff and we;ll remove them as well.
thanks folks.. and apology :eek:

crap!.. over a hundred of them. We're due for a change around here. This is ridiculous.

I agree Hick....I starte forwarding them too you...:p.....I was just deleteing But I been getting more and more....They not spamming our Boards as Much it seems as our PM boxes...Good luck My friend....let me know if ya want me fry pan for them spams:D

I've asked Marp to implement a "by approval only" for new members, Let's hope he hurry's :( I've banned and deleted over 50 members this morning.

Spam got me to log on for the first time in a long time...
They're creepy and they're kooky.
Mysterious and spooky.
They're all together ooky.
The spamddam family.

(hi everyone)

About 310 of those active members were new and actively private messaging. You got more to ban hick.. :p Most had user names I couldn't pronounce.. And haha roddy, I'm forwarding you one of my pm's so you don't feel left out!

One good thing about the spam- it got ben to check in around these parts. :D

I see lots of new folks registering with those same types of names I can't pronounce.. But hick you're getting off easy. It's only just a handful this morning..

Omg, I just reread that... Sounded bad, lmfao.

Latest posts

Back