Cut or designated mothers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squatchbud

Reaction score
As a new grower, I was wondering what you more experienced growers like to do. Do you prefer to just cut clones before moving your plants to flower, or do you like to keep a designated mother plant? I would enjoy hearing your answers and why you chose the method you use. Thanks.

Squatch -- I ran a White Widow for 4 1/2 years cloning from clones -- Designated mothers would take up too much precious room for me -- I grow under the jack boot of prohibition where they hunt us -- I can crowd **** in -- At one time I was maintaining close to 2 dozen varieties in a square meter -- I couldn't help myself -- There had been a lot of fine seed passing thru my hands and I kept a share of many -- Then they start burning a hole in your pocket needing to get wet and grow -- I'm better now -- I might as well tell U about the growers disease -- I call it VCD--Variety Chasing Disease-- It raises it's ugly head and you'll find yourself shopping at one the seed exchanges --
As to the designated mothers -- Others may have different ideas -- 2 grow areas are just a must for a continuous grow !

Squatch -- I ran a White Widow for 4 1/2 years cloning from clones -- Designated mothers would take up too much precious room for me -- I grow under the jack boot of prohibition where they hunt us -- I can crowd **** in -- At one time I was maintaining close to 2 dozen varieties in a square meter -- I couldn't help myself -- There had been a lot of fine seed passing thru my hands and I kept a share of many -- Then they start burning a hole in your pocket needing to get wet and grow -- I'm better now -- I might as well tell U about the growers disease -- I call it VCD--Variety Chasing Disease-- It raises it's ugly head and you'll find yourself shopping at one the seed exchanges --
As to the designated mothers -- Others may have different ideas -- 2 grow areas are just a must for a continuous grow !
Wow, 4 1/2 years! Do lines ever weaken as you take clones from clones perpetually? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I still have a lot to learn.

I didn't notice a change Squatch -- U always take clones from healthy clones -- I root in an aero cloner so I can watch the roots develop !

Latest posts

Back