Da Ali G Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
All right.....i seen you guys posting the stuff....come on in here and sit a spell wit da main woman Julie :D

Holy crap....so i never woulda thought in a million years i would be an Ali fan....but crap...this show is so damn funny

Yeah...so far my fav is when those guys find out they are on GAY TV....man that guy was HILARIOUS....NO GAY TV...what:eek: NO gay!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

so whats your fav?? and have you seen his movie? we have it but i have yet to watch it ....

HEAR ME NOW :D

IMHO the movie kinda sucks! But the show was one of the greatest ideas for a show yet. It just sucks that he is so well known that he can no longer get the interview with the Big wigs anymore. Did you see the one with Andy Runey he is such a **** (who would have thought). Well my fav. would have to be the wine tasting one when he was the charactor Borrat. In a Real interview with Sasha he said that he got so wasted that he puked in the bathroom but the man is so good that he stayed in charactor. Once again I have to say that this was a great idea for a show and HBO found the right guy to do it as well or vice versa?

I love ALi G, I just got his movie, but I think his interviews are the best. The one with Pat Buchanan had me laughing so hard. I also love his drug sections with the FBI.

Latest posts

Back