Da Bomb Has Landed - NORTHERNleitz LED Flower Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Id rather see a side beside comparison to HPS.

It will be in my recycling container on Thursday. You can come by and pick it up for free between 11PM and 7AM.

HG

All my ski buddies gave me so much crap, and the internet was just a gleam in Al Gores eye ...

HG

Horace Greely said:
Just search - Northernleitz + rollitup for the full posting.

Sorry, but I can't think of anything that would get me to go to RUI.

My buddy says the old hippies like them this way.
I'll have Tandoor Chicken, Palak Aloo, Garlic Nan and some Reefer Satay please !

NL LED pretty much done on top, CMH G13 on the lower 2 racks.

IMG_6582.JPG

IMG_6583.JPG

IMG_6593.JPG

Horace Greely said:
My buddy says the old hippies like them this way.
I'll have Tandoor Chicken, Palak Aloo, Garlic Nan and some Reefer Satay please !

NL LED pretty much done on top, CMH G13 on the lower 2 racks.

Looks fluffy to me, not dense or formed well at all. Those calyx never formed to full potential imo.

NorCalHal said:
Looks fluffy to me, not dense or formed well at all. Those calyx never formed to full potential imo.

You are absolutely correct. I have to leave town for a few weeks and this was harvested about a week or more sooner than ideal.
Most of the stigmas were withered but the glands were cloudy at best and certainly not amber. Probably cost myself a bit of weight but not much in potency.

Luckily I am very pro Delta-9 and hate CBD couch lock so this is a good snowboarding crop. Will easily last the Winter depending on how many people I smoke up at the mountain !

Maybe when I retire I can let my garden run my life but for now I'll leave that to the pros.

HG

Northern Lights CU Pics

Just into the cure on these. As you can see the NL developed nicely under the LED. Probably could have gone another 5-7 days but I already explained why.

The key with LED's in my research is that different strains respond differently to individual color profiles. The trick is to experiment with as many different strains as you can until you find what works for your light.
These NorthernLeitz do well with any Skunk derived strains but less so with the G-13. The G13 did not do that well under the CMH either. Hoping the Snowcap will KickA** and I may dump these G13's for the next run and only re-veg the NL.

In a few years the folks in Amsterdam will catch on and develop strains that perform better under the diodes. I remember when Ruderalis was nothing but a curiosity but now what would closet growers do without the little guys
?

I'm on vacation until further notice so if anyone wants to poke me with a stick some more it will have to wait.

The persistant and patient,
HG

IMG_6609.JPG

IMG_6610.JPG

IMG_6610cropped.jpg

IMG_6613.JPG

Latest posts

Back