Daddy's New Glass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dream grower

Don't forget your towel!
Reaction score
Good Morning All! Man, look what the wife bought me last night. Asks me if I like it. Of course I do. She says good you can have it for Christmas. Are you kiddin me??? I just cracked open my last canning jar from last year. Big ol' bud ready to rip and she says I can have it for christmas??? I know where she put it, soI just took a couple quick shots of it, wrapped er' up and put er' back. Man, I almost broke er' in... I'll bet ya' a doob I'm smokin' out of it before Christmas! hehe. LdyLunatic, If ya' see this, When I first saw it, it reminded me of yours. I still want that hit... Oh well' I got go 'fess up. See ya

PA110009 (600 x 450) new glass pipe.jpg

Nice! And you're just like a little kid, sneaking into your wrapped xmas gifts...:D

Wait now, When I said "wrapped er' back up ", I meant in the bubble wrap and brown paper bag, not gift paper. I really wouldn't have opened a wrapped present. At my age being like a little kid is a good thing. ;)

Your wife got you a nice piece dream grower. It's a bummer you have to wait until Christmas before ya get a chance to use it. :rolleyes:

aweome piece...i bet it color changes really nice :cool:

What a riot! Last night some old friends stopped by. We hadn't seen them in a long time. I was out with the dog. He can take forever. I finally come in the house and got hit by a big ol cloud of smoke. They were smokin out of my new pipe??? Come to find out I had no papers. Hell, I thought I had two packs. So mamma broke out the pipe. Like she said " I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind". Mind?? Pack that puppy, let's party! Maybe The pipe was gettin more smoke to me or somethin. Anyway, I got ripped!! Man! I got ripped. I sure do like that pipe. I'm gonna call it the Punch Bowl. Can't wait to see the color change. How can I get it clean once it getsToo plugged up?:confused:

dream grower said:
What a riot! Last night some old friends stopped by. We hadn't seen them in a long time. I was out with the dog. He can take forever. I finally come in the house and got hit by a big ol cloud of smoke. They were smokin out of my new pipe??? Come to find out I had no papers. Hell, I thought I had two packs. So mamma broke out the pipe. Like she said " I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind". Mind?? Pack that puppy, let's party! Maybe The pipe was gettin more smoke to me or somethin. Anyway, I got ripped!! Man! I got ripped. I sure do like that pipe. I'm gonna call it the Punch Bowl. Can't wait to see the color change. How can I get it clean once it getsToo plugged up?:confused:
Cool man. You can clean it with some 91% ISO alcohol.

Thanks TBG, Pretty small hole. Won't be able to get anything in there. Will just shakin' it ge it out? Real quick, while I'm thinkin about it. The little red triangle down on the left. What's up with that?

dream grower said:
Thanks TBG, Pretty small hole. Won't be able to get anything in there. Will just shakin' it ge it out? Real quick, while I'm thinkin about it. The little red triangle down on the left. What's up with that?
Yes just let it soak and shake it a bit after and rinse out with some water and you should be good to go. The thing you are talking about is for reporting a bad post. :D

on all my glass pieces I found 2 really simple house products will get it back to show room sparkle...hhmm..better than new Rubbing alcohol(90%works best) and table salt. Pour salt (lots) in to alcohol then pour it in to pipe cover all holes and shake shake shake that glass piece and shake some more.Dump the mix out That part can get messy so I run water in sink and pour the mix in into sink while h2o is running Might have to repaet this a time or two but it works and is cheap Rinse the piece out with cool water a couple of times and prepare to dirty it again. p.s. the more salt the better My mix is usually almost a sludge

Hey Thanks krsone, I'll keep it in mind for when she's ready for a scrub. Always smoked joints. This is my first piece of glass. Amazing how good weed tastes in it. I'm impressed.

Latest posts

Back