Daily Words Of Wisdom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing right by strangers used to be common. It isn’t anymore. Lessons learned at the beach today…

Whales are usually further out to sea.

BD36EF26-7062-4C73-A3E4-3F02CAA432E4.jpeg

They make good floats and they are already blown up. 😁 Although i am guessing Roster would still try to get more wrinkles out. Hopehe has good lungs and a rag. 🤪 Think i just threw up a little in my mouth🤮.

They make good floats and they are already blown up. 😁 Although i am guessing Roster would still try to get more wrinkles out. Hopehe has good lungs and a rag. 🤪 Think i just threw up a little in my mouth🤮.
To expand on my ‘mean’ post. Mrs Fogey and I found a nice spot on the beach where we could look at the water and chill. We took care not to plop down in front of a family that was already there. Then this herd of bison showed up and set up between us and the water. I overheard the mother berating her daughters boyfriend by telling him her car was way nicer than the kids fathers car like the kid had anything to do with it. Loser woman. The kid should have told her to keep her sow daughter and left.

Latest posts

Back