Daily Words Of Wisdom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During a prank, a student stuck a paper on his classmate's back that said "I'm Stupid", and asked the rest of the class not to tell the boy.
Thus the students began laughing on and off...
Came afternoon math class started and their teacher wrote a difficult question on the board.
No one was able to answer it except the boy with the sticker.
Amid the unexplained giggles, he walked toward the board and solved the problem.
The teacher asked the class to clap for him and remove the paper on his back.
She told him: "It seems that you don’t know about the paper your classmate has pasted on your back."
Then the teacher looked at the rest of the class and said:
"Before I give you a punishment, let me tell you 2 things:
First, throughout your Life, people will put labels on you with many nasty words to stop your progress.
Had your classmate known about the paper, he wouldn't have gotten up to answer the question.
All you have to do in Life is ignore the labels people give you and seize every opportunity you have to learn, grow and improve yourself."
"Second, it’s clear that he doesn't have any loyal friend among you all to tell him about the sticker.
It doesn't matter how many friends you have - it is the loyalty you share with your friends that matters.
If you don't have friends who can defend you behind your back, who can watch over you, protect you and who genuinely care about you, you are better off alone....!"
Always have each others backs....
❣️
❣️
❣️
❣️
❣️

Latest posts

Back